• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Movement Options

DeletedUser32389

When you're using the move tool (on PC) you may notice your building glows red if you can't put it down and green when you can. It also has a third color, blue, when you have a suitable overlap. In that case you place the building you were carrying and pick up the building that was overlapped. Before reconstruction I would sell one goods building for space, and then use this trick to rearrange whole swaths of city.

Well, as convenient as this little feature is, it's never made it to mobile. This feature is also disabled when you're in reconstruction mode. I for one have missed having it on mobile, but it's not make or break. I don't see why it shouldn't be in reconstruction mode too, saves some clicks. I figured I'd throw it up here to test the waters. You think it's even worth putting into format?

As a bonus I'm throwing in a stock photo of a hipster holding a dog, don't say I never gave you anything
How_to_carry_a_dog_Dr_Dobias_1200x628.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, not having that feature in reconstruction mode is really an irritant, so I'm with you on it. As to whether it will go anywhere as a proposal, I don't know.

I love the expression on the dog's face. LOL