• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Moving all military to attack

• Thread starter DeletedUser1430
  • Start date

DeletedUser1430

I have a spearfighter barracks and warrior barracks. The number of available fighters in each barracks is less than what shows when I go to army management. I have looked at all options and I can't seem to get into the attacke army. Yes, I have them all trained and I do not have them indefending. Something seems to not match up, unless there is a certain requirement in order to get them into attacking. Any help would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

Did you recruit them? Simply building the barracks is not enough; you have to train up a unit before you can use them.

DeletedUser55

in the barracks only the first 2 units are available to train, the second 2 need to be unlocked using gold and supplies, and the 5th needs to be unlocked with diamonds. after you unlock you have to train them, hit the train button in the barracks. after that open the army management window, highlight the unit on the left you want then click the > arrow to move it to the right side with 8 slots. click save and it will be in your attacking army.

DeletedUser1430

Thanks for the reply. That's what is odd, they are unlocked and trained, but do not show up in army management for some reason.

in the barracks only the first 2 units are available to train, the second 2 need to be unlocked using gold and supplies, and the 5th needs to be unlocked with diamonds. after you unlock you have to train them, hit the train button in the barracks. after that open the army management window, highlight the unit on the left you want then click the > arrow to move it to the right side with 8 slots. click save and it will be in your attacking army.

- - - Updated - - -

Got it. I had to exit out of the game and log back in and now they are showing there.

DeletedUser

That's strange, I've never had to do that to get my units to show. At least your problem has been resolved.