• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Moving buildings and trees, etc.

DeletedUser5677

Can you move buildings or stick-houses and or monuments? If so, how?

DeletedUser4844

What doggyguy says below, I was mistaken. Note that sometimes it gets a bit tricky because sometimes what looks like a decent space to drop them in actually has something in one of the squares you think is empty, but the thing that is in the square is concealed behind other stuff. If that happens, carefully move the mouse slowly over each destination square and you should be able to find the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You click the build button, look on top center and a move button should pop up just in case you can't find it.

DeletedUser5677

You click the build button, look on top center and a move button should pop up just in case you can't find it.
I've tried everything I know to do this but I can't get any move button to pop up. Can you delete trees and rebuild them later? If so how?

DeletedUser4074

When you click on the button to build, on the top of the screen, directly below your Technology Age, you'll find these buttons that will allow you to sell or move your buildings/roads.

sellmove.jpg

DeletedUser

In case you don't know what the Build button is, it's this one.

build_zps4b37a76a.png

Lower left of your screen. Then look for the image in shMike's post at top center of your screen. Click the Move button and then click the building/decoration you want to move. The building/decoration will then follow your cursor. While you move the building/decoration you will see a red/green shadow on the city area. When the shadow is green, it means you can place the building/decoration there. Experiment and you'll quickly get the hang of it.

To answer your latter question, in case you ever decide to remove a building/decoration, click the Build button, then click the Sell button indicated in shMike's image, then click the building/decoration you want to sell. (Most of the time) you'll receive some resources back. Warning: the building/decoration is then gone forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4844

Build button is in the bottom left panel of your screen and looks like a hand holding a hammer. When you click in, a small panel will come down from the center top of the screen with three buttons on it, a dollar sign ($) that can be used to sell structures, a move button (four arrows pointing away from the center of them (up, down, right, left), and a cancel button (red circle with a red diagonal line through it). Click the move button, then click the structure you want to move, then click the place you want to move it too.

Hmmm...looks like I am way late with this reply. :(