1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Mucka Smash Obituary

Discussion in 'Greifental Drama' started by Mucka Smash, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mucka Smash

Mucka Smash Active Member

Mucka Smash passed with peace and grace on February 12, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. cst, from complications related to server lag, leaking flash and bad gateways … conditions allegedly exacerbated by a bloated cache and improper browser. He was surrounded by friends and family at the time of his passing. Mucka was predeceased by the Godfather of OUTA, DADNKING, and many OUTA brothers and sisters. Survived by the other half of the G World OUTA co-founder team and best gaming friend anyone could ever have, oooTooo, as well as his FoE wife and selfless Founder of OUTA’s greatest ally in The Phantom Legion, Lemonwedgie, as well as too many OUTA brothers and sisters to name.

Mucka was born on East-Nagach where he met his future FoE wife, Lemonwedgie. Shortly after their meeting, Lemonwedgie politely asked Mucka to leave her guild when it was discovered Mucka was a bit of a plunder monkey. Afterwards, he moved to Fel Dranghyr where he met DADNKING and learned the OUTA way. After cutting his teeth with OUTA on Fel Dranghyr, he moved to Greifental where he formed his first guild, Irresistible Force, which would later be renamed to OUTA. It was during his time on Greifental he rekindled his everlasting relationship with Lemonwedgie.

Mucka traveled many other worlds, but always kept his home on Greifental, where he created innovative game changes such as offering goods for forge points to his GBs and the GB lottery. Mucka was also instrumental in developing the first Arc power leveling group. He will always be remembered as someone whose greatest passion was helping others better enjoy their gaming experience, whether they be friend or foe.

No services will be held. The OUTA family wishes in lieu of donations, please send letters to Inno expressing your level of happiness with current game features, including lag, flash leaking and bad gateways.

Over, Under, Through Around … WE ARE OUTA!!

2. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    On behalf of the Phoenix Rising Guild , I would like to express our deep admiration for what you have achieved gamewise and respect for the stand you have taken. So in PR tradition, our goodbye to fallen warriors (taken from the 13th Warrior inspired by Ar-Risala, "The Letter" ):

Lo, there do I see my father.
    Lo, there do I see my mother.
    And my sister and my brother
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people
    Back to the beginning.
    Lo, they do call to me.
    They bid me take my place among them
    In the halls of Valhalla
    Where the brave may live forever.

Azirine and lemonwedgie like this.
  3. Queen Cubberly

Queen Cubberly Active Member

I must admit, that was AWESOME, altho, awkwardly sad! Well stated.

lemonwedgie likes this.
  4. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

That is sad mucka, but clever as always. So sorry to see you go, you'll be missed :(

lemonwedgie likes this.
  5. Abitoheaven

Abitoheaven New Member

Too bad. We expect you to be back. You know you will miss Jc.

6. victorro

victorro Member

At first I was like wth! Happy you ok lol. That was pretty good.

7. lemonwedgie

lemonwedgie Well-Known Member

There are no words ... those that knew him know I need not say anything ... he was who he was, no other quite like him. Every server has their legend .... he was G-worlds.

"It is better to be the widow of a hero, than the wife of a coward"

kunusman10 and ShadowKnight007 like this.
  8. jc821

jc821 Active Member

As much as I like your obit I'm offended I didn't make the cut here to be mentioned in it. So you lost a like.
    Have fun in the non foe life my old friend and think of me each time some loony nut who doesn't know when to shut up blasts some snowflake and makes them eat their words.
    God Bless you and your family and best wishes to you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ʝɕ™ ƤũṗṗŷḾoƞķễŷƁἇḇŷ

asbegue likes this.
  9. itsmyfirstday

itsmyfirstday New Member

who are you nerds?

Zatrikon likes this.
  10. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

11. Lord Muggle

Lord Muggle Well-Known Member

Even though this is a serious matter. Call me mean. I can't get over the fact that someone wrote their own obituary ;)

12. itsmyfirstday

itsmyfirstday New Member

13. 203iceman

203iceman Member

That was priceless Mucka!! I am going to miss word smithing the little trolls who came out of the wood work when you appeared on H world chat.

14. Bahans

Bahans New Member

Farewell

15. asbegue

asbegue New Member

We are farmers, we are businessmen(and women) we are teachers, we are students, we are everyone and no one.. but most of all....WE ARE FoE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.