• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mucka Smash Obituary

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18317

Mucka Smash passed with peace and grace on February 12, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. cst, from complications related to server lag, leaking flash and bad gateways … conditions allegedly exacerbated by a bloated cache and improper browser. He was surrounded by friends and family at the time of his passing. Mucka was predeceased by the Godfather of OUTA, DADNKING, and many OUTA brothers and sisters. Survived by the other half of the G World OUTA co-founder team and best gaming friend anyone could ever have, oooTooo, as well as his FoE wife and selfless Founder of OUTA’s greatest ally in The Phantom Legion, Lemonwedgie, as well as too many OUTA brothers and sisters to name.

Mucka was born on East-Nagach where he met his future FoE wife, Lemonwedgie. Shortly after their meeting, Lemonwedgie politely asked Mucka to leave her guild when it was discovered Mucka was a bit of a plunder monkey. Afterwards, he moved to Fel Dranghyr where he met DADNKING and learned the OUTA way. After cutting his teeth with OUTA on Fel Dranghyr, he moved to Greifental where he formed his first guild, Irresistible Force, which would later be renamed to OUTA. It was during his time on Greifental he rekindled his everlasting relationship with Lemonwedgie.

Mucka traveled many other worlds, but always kept his home on Greifental, where he created innovative game changes such as offering goods for forge points to his GBs and the GB lottery. Mucka was also instrumental in developing the first Arc power leveling group. He will always be remembered as someone whose greatest passion was helping others better enjoy their gaming experience, whether they be friend or foe.

No services will be held. The OUTA family wishes in lieu of donations, please send letters to Inno expressing your level of happiness with current game features, including lag, flash leaking and bad gateways.

Over, Under, Through Around … WE ARE OUTA!!

spnnr

u_http_media_cache_ak0_pinimg_com_736x_1c_cf.jpg

On behalf of the Phoenix Rising Guild , I would like to express our deep admiration for what you have achieved gamewise and respect for the stand you have taken. So in PR tradition, our goodbye to fallen warriors (taken from the 13th Warrior inspired by Ar-Risala, "The Letter" ):

Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother.
And my sister and my brother
Lo, there do I see the line of my people
Back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them
In the halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live forever.

DeletedUser10207

Too bad. We expect you to be back. You know you will miss Jc.

DeletedUser18177

At first I was like wth! Happy you ok lol. That was pretty good.

DeletedUser28503

Mucka Smash passed with peace and grace on February 12, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. cst, from complications related to server lag, leaking flash and bad gateways … conditions allegedly exacerbated by a bloated cache and improper browser. He was surrounded by friends and family at the time of his passing. Mucka was predeceased by the Godfather of OUTA, DADNKING, and many OUTA brothers and sisters. Survived by the other half of the G World OUTA co-founder team and best gaming friend anyone could ever have, oooTooo, as well as his FoE wife and selfless Founder of OUTA’s greatest ally in The Phantom Legion, Lemonwedgie, as well as too many OUTA brothers and sisters to name.

Mucka was born on East-Nagach where he met his future FoE wife, Lemonwedgie. Shortly after their meeting, Lemonwedgie politely asked Mucka to leave her guild when it was discovered Mucka was a bit of a plunder monkey. Afterwards, he moved to Fel Dranghyr where he met DADNKING and learned the OUTA way. After cutting his teeth with OUTA on Fel Dranghyr, he moved to Greifental where he formed his first guild, Irresistible Force, which would later be renamed to OUTA. It was during his time on Greifental he rekindled his everlasting relationship with Lemonwedgie.

Mucka traveled many other worlds, but always kept his home on Greifental, where he created innovative game changes such as offering goods for forge points to his GBs and the GB lottery. Mucka was also instrumental in developing the first Arc power leveling group. He will always be remembered as someone whose greatest passion was helping others better enjoy their gaming experience, whether they be friend or foe.

No services will be held. The OUTA family wishes in lieu of donations, please send letters to Inno expressing your level of happiness with current game features, including lag, flash leaking and bad gateways.

Over, Under, Through Around … WE ARE OUTA!!
As much as I like your obit I'm offended I didn't make the cut here to be mentioned in it. So you lost a like.
Have fun in the non foe life my old friend and think of me each time some loony nut who doesn't know when to shut up blasts some snowflake and makes them eat their words.
God Bless you and your family and best wishes to you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ʝɕ™ ƤũṗṗŷḾoƞķễŷƁἇḇŷ

DeletedUser28670

Even though this is a serious matter. Call me mean. I can't get over the fact that someone wrote their own obituary ;)

203iceman

That was priceless Mucka!! I am going to miss word smithing the little trolls who came out of the wood work when you appeared on H world chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.