• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mughal

wassted56

This is the worst cultural settlement of all times, I can only produce enough Rupees to produce 5 of any goods at a time. I have 90% of the settlement in houses to produce Rupees and only produce enough to make 5 of either product at a time. I have spent 2 weeks to gain 2 additional building sectors and had to use those for more homes to produce Rupees. I am ready to close this settlement and go back to the others and settle for forge points. This sucks

Agaselle

When Settlements have ranking , I can tell about those that are already played.by me. Viking is best ...//followed by Egyption....//Japan is last and will not be finished before the ten year anniversary event , because its going a bit slow and needs a lot of help from the merchant. Maybe thats whats missing in the Mughal...//

Last edited:

Dominator - X

This is the worst cultural settlement of all times, I can only produce enough Rupees to produce 5 of any goods at a time. I have 90% of the settlement in houses to produce Rupees and only produce enough to make 5 of either product at a time. I have spent 2 weeks to gain 2 additional building sectors and had to use those for more homes to produce Rupees. I am ready to close this settlement and go back to the others and settle for forge points. This sucks
I am nearly finished with the last Mughal Settlement. It is very slow going and requires patience and a lot of residences early on to build up the Rupees. I have little interest in the Minaret, so I do not try to finish early. I do have enough to build 1 at a low level, but I most likely never will. If you just focus on finishing and not rushing it, then there is no reason to spend much time on it. Just place your buildings and collect. When you think you have enough goods and Rupees to advance a few quests or diplomatic levels, do so, but don't concern yourself with rushing it. Before long, you will make progress.

I am not even a big fan of the Temple, but the extra Emissaries and slots add enough value to make it worth completing, IMO.

Darkest.Knight

Once I actually looked at it was same as the rest, all r pretty slow at first and pick up as u go along. It was easy enough to finish on time and get the 15 fragments. I mentioned previously that expanding the map on both sides of townhall and removing the impediments let's u move the townhall to the right and place canals on the right side. Get enough discipline to move along w/o any trouble, and depending on how I expanded the town I found it really easy to finish on time.

Jackshat

I'm enjoying it. I cut my settlement teeth on Egyptian. Once I got the hang of it, I breezed through. The most important thing to me is maximizing effort and space to blitz one good at a time, once I have some basic infrastructure to support it...