• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My Arc suddenly dropped from level 52 to 28???

• Thread starter DeletedUser27184
  • Start date

BruteForceAttack

Since Inno cannot do math before releasing buildings, e.g. Crystal Villas, Oracle GB, someone needs to send them a giant calculator.
generous.jpg

Per website features include

About 11 1/2 x 8 inches long

Jumbo Buttons are about an inch wide

Never Squint To See The Numbers Again

DeletedUser23307

We currently do not have any further information regarding the great building issue.

Respectfully,

Snowbelle
Senior Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.

DeletedUser23307

Saying respectfully does not add any modicum of respect to destroying a persons game with no reason, claim or fact of their abusing the game.

DeletedUser27215

We need more info about this issue.
How can you be soo careless to release this to all your users without proper testing !!

ITown

Most of my Arc friends are planning to quit if this isn't reversed. The sad absence of any impactful response is making me lean in that direction as well.

Options:
1. Roll back everything to pre-mistake. Give everyone impacted 1000 diamonds as an apology for the inconvenience.

2. Give everyone as many GB levelup vouchers as there were levels stolen.

3. Do nothing, and watch everyone leave.

Liberty

Inno screwed the pooch on this one. I would have a meltdown here, but right now am giving them the opportunity to fix it. The clock is ticking...

DeletedUser18851

I don't understand how a company this big can be so careless with their product. They don't think before they push out new content anymore. They just waste their time on the monotonous and never-ending historical quests and events that people were bloody sick of a year ago. Well, their recklessness with the Oracle GB has become par for the course (Crystal Villas, anyone?) but their heretical solution has now caused a global SNAFU, the response to which will determine whether this game lives or dies. I am not surprised it is taking them this long to decide how to deal with this. I doubt any Inno employees are sleeping tonight.

DeletedUser18851

I wonder if now is a good time to complain about the copious GvG bugs?

Liberty

What's the estimated time frame for getting this fixed and our GBs reinstated like they were before you, Inno, screwed up?

DeletedUser23307

If they were smart they would lose a day... roll everything back to yesterday and figure out a solution that does not impact players that had nothing to do with what they were attempting to fix.

The first part of this post makes me thing nothing good will come.

qaccy

So many people in this thread are missing the fact that by and large, what happened on US servers had absolutely nothing to do with people exploiting the Oracle on US servers and everything to do with people exploiting the Oracle on the French/German servers. It happened there, the fix was pretty much just as disastrous over there as it was here (but at least it made slightly more sense), and it got pushed out over here as well like I'm assuming happened with all versions of the game just because what happens in one version of the game must happen in all versions.

Inno will surely do something to make amends for what happened, the questions are how long it's going to take and whether it'll be enough to make up for the trouble that's been caused. We'll just have to wait and see...wait, that sounds a lot like what @Sgt. Bothari said before this happened. lol

DeletedUser26965

So many people in this thread are missing the fact that by and large, what happened on US servers had absolutely nothing to do with people exploiting the Oracle on US servers and everything to do with people exploiting the Oracle on the French/German servers. It happened there, the fix was pretty much just as disastrous over there as it was here (but at least it made slightly more sense), and it got pushed out over here as well like I'm assuming happened with all versions of the game just because what happens in one version of the game must happen in all versions.
Believe it people. That's most likely what happened. I've seen no evidence whatsoever that U.S. players had any idea you could power level Oracle for massive fp gains but I see lots of evidence French/German players knew and yet we all got the same bugged fix that broke a lot of players GB's.

Though I have to say I have no idea how they are going to fix this mess.

DeletedUser23307

Again....

If they were smart they would lose a day... roll everything back to yesterday and figure out a solution that does not impact players that had nothing to do with what they were attempting to fix.

The first part of this post makes me thing nothing good will come.

DeletedUser27889

Thanks for posting that. I never noticed that before. I'm not high-ranking, but I don't consider myself low-ranking (2.2 million, just out of top 1000 in Q) and I'm definitely not inactive, yet they've never had all of my GBs listed. My Arc finally showed up on ForgeDB the other day for the first time. Like a month ago they showed me only having 3 GBs, lol. So I would not trust it for accuracy....

I believe there's a minimum level a GB needs to reach before it get's listed. Looking at mine quickly I'm going to say it's 4. All of mine are shown with the exception of a level 2 RAH.

It's been almost a day of this insanity. I understand not all players were affected, I too am one of the lucky ones. I've been working my Arc slow and steady about 1 level every 2 days and I suppose that wasn't enough to trigger it. But obviously people with high GBs are their most hardcore players. There is no excuse to not have shut the game down when the game is broken for your biggest players.

That shows how much inno values their new casual players over their long term ones.

Opozicija

I realize that they r trying to fix this mess but some mssg about their intention would be very nice.. Not sure what to do. Important is that we have new historical quest. I instantly felt much better and I forgo on my lvl.67 Arc, pardon lvl.46. lol.

DeletedUser26131

Please fix the Great building issue, we want the game to work as it is and not additional quests :(
Yes I love the event, but plz fix the GBs issues irst else you will responsable for more unbalance in the game.

DeletedUser26131

I realize that they r trying to fix this mess but some mssg about their intention would be very nice..
It would be nice if they gave an estimate when they think they gona try to fix it. Or maybe they even work on it, not sure they even think its a high priority. So an update and an estimate would be great to have, then its clear when I can login again and if its fixed before the new questline.

DeletedUser24774

"Well I, for one, am v-v-very interested to see w-w-what's going to happen next."

How are you going to fix this crazy? And when?