• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My Arc suddenly dropped from level 52 to 28???

• Thread starter DeletedUser27184
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It's too late for that now. If they did that, they would have a mass exodus of players. I would leave.
One person leaving is not a mass exodus. Maybe there would be, I don't know. But all you know is that you'd leave. Personally, I stay despite the abuses of Arcs. And for those saying it takes a lot of work? Hogwash. Pure hogwash.

DeletedUser27184

I have just got all my levels back.
But they didnt get the FP back from the current level doners.
Still, once the level went back (51), it was immediately filled by new doners. I am not sure what will happen with the 2000 FP that were invested before this bug.

DeletedUser

Calling me a liar after working for a year to only be at level 39 is pretty bold of you, sir.
Thanks! I'll add bold to my resume. If it took you a year to get to level 39, you're less efficient than Inno has ever been. LOL

P.S.: Have you ever tried to deliver mail after an ice storm? With trees and power lines down everywhere, ice on every surface, some of the power lines still live? If not, then don't try to tell me you've "worked hard" to level a silly GB in an online game.

Salsuero

If it took you a year to get to level 39, you're less efficient than Inno has ever been. LOL

I'm also in HMA and have a life outside of FoE to consider. Perhaps you should focus on yourself and be less critical of others.

P.S.: Have you ever tried to deliver mail after an ice storm? With trees and power lines down everywhere, ice on every surface, some of the power lines still live? If not, then don't try to tell me you've "worked hard" to level a silly GB in an online game.

Added that little extra after the fact, eh? Well... it's all relative obviously. I worked hard relative to this online game. Don't try to inflate your worth comparable to who you are in this game. The real world is the real world. I work a "different" kind of hard out there.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm also in HMA and have a life outside of FoE to consider. Perhaps you should focus on yourself and be less critical of others.
ROFLMAO
Be less critical of others?!? Seriously? After all that you and these other whiners have been saying about Inno? Can you say, "hypocrite"?

DeletedUser9264

One person leaving is not a mass exodus. Maybe there would be, I don't know. But all you know is that you'd leave. Personally, I stay despite the abuses of Arcs. And for those saying it takes a lot of work? Hogwash. Pure hogwash.

So you have a level 80 Arc then? Or are you going to try and tell us that you refuse to have one "on principal"

DeletedUser23307

Longshanks is a trolll dont feed it. Anyone who jumps on hot buttons then diverts to more buttons for no other reason than to try and get a rise out others, well, should not be fed.

DeletedUser9264

Thanks! I'll add bold to my resume. If it took you a year to get to level 39, you're less efficient than Inno has ever been. LOL

Astonishing work, maybe you deserve a medal?

DeletedUser31392

This is getting a little heated... take a toke from the peace pipe and chill lol

Leveling the Arc from 28ish on is pretty easy and shouldn’t take long if you have a few 80 Arcs already on your friend list that are willing to donate to you.

Getting all the prints to continue leveling past 10 is where the challenge comes in. You almost have to completely forgo leveling your own buildings and watch Arcs on your lists to get more prints.

That’s where the challenge comes in. Think of how players will do it in the 2 brand new worlds. It will be a lot of time and effort to get all the prints and 10’s of thousands of fps to get to level 80.

Defining someone else’s idea of hard work does nothing but make you look a fool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of what constitutes hard work, regardless of their situation or your own.

DeletedUser9264

When you hit level 80 and snipe someone like Longliars, then get that nasty message, it's so worth all the effort you put in to get to 80. :)

Salsuero

When you hit level 80 and snipe someone like Longliars, then get that nasty message, it's so worth all the effort you put in to get to 80. :)

I've been sniping players like him since before I built my Arc. But using the Arc to get better rewards while doing so makes it a much sweeter-tasting bonus.

DeletedUser

You know, I remember that time I had a problem with my car. I called the dealer and he sent 2 mechanics to my house. One of them fixed the problem in less than 30 minutes, while the other one stood there and explained every step of it.

And I remember the time when the power went out, and the electric company gave me a live feed and direct line to their lineman that was working on the issue. He even sent me a link to the Wikipedia page describing the critter that had crawled into the transformer and fried as a result.

No, actually these things don't happen in real life. And even though this is a virtual game, you all should try to keep at least a fingerhold on reality.

*Arturis*

I don't have a level 80 Arc, that is the fact lol
Those that have their affected GB disconnected won't get your GB level restored, you need to contact support to get sorted, reconnected to your City Hall this time.

Salsuero

You know, I remember that time I had a problem with my car. I called the dealer and he sent 2 mechanics to my house. One of them fixed the problem in less than 30 minutes, while the other one stood there and explained every step of it.

And I remember the time when the power went out, and the electric company gave me a live feed and direct line to their lineman that was working on the issue. He even sent me a link to the Wikipedia page describing the critter that had crawled into the transformer and fried as a result.

No, actually these things don't happen in real life. And even though this is a virtual game, you all should try to keep at least a fingerhold on reality.

You still here? Shouldn't you be out delivering the mail?

DeletedUser9264

I've been sniping players like him since before I built my Arc. But using the Arc to get better rewards while doing so makes it a much sweeter-tasting bonus.
Just that the fun part about 80 is when you know they think they have a place on a GB locked in, and you can still snipe and make a little, that's when it's sweet

DeletedUser

Where ya gonna snipe me? On my guild members' GBs? Sweet! Level 'em up! On my GBs? No, that wouldn't be sniping, now would it. But feel free to level those up, too. On my friends' GBs? Again, level 'em up! On my neighbors's GBs? Probably not, it's rare that I donate to neighbors. They donate to me, but it's not usually FPs. LOL