1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

My inactive city- how to keep it from deletion?

Discussion in 'Zorskog Drama' started by Shine the Wise one, May 29, 2018.

1. Shine the Wise one

Shine the Wise one New Member

Hello everyone, :)
    I’m looking for some current information about the Inno policy on city deletion based on inactivity.

I have read that after 30 days the city will be deleted by the server, but I’ve also seen an indication that if your city is HMA or higher, it will not be deleted .

My city in Z world is in the HMA, and I’m hopeful that it will not be deleted due to inactivity,
    But I don’t want to take chances LOL.:rolleyes:

Could someone point me to an authoritative answer on this question?

Thank you kindly!

2. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund
    You got it;

10. Account deletion
    Game accounts may be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. Please note that any Diamonds left on the account will remain on the master account and will not be deleted, unless a complete account deletion has been requested.
    https://us0.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/

Then it depends on age and how many diamonds you have on the account which is buried in a post somewhere on this forum.

Here's from July 2014

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    Shine the Wise one likes this.
  3. Shine the Wise one

Thank you so much for the information Joe!

4. Shine the Wise one

Joe—
    So… am I understanding this ....my HMA will not be deleted??
    Thank you for the clarification!

Blessings,
    Shine

PS It was nice to meet you briefly in AA world! :)

sloppyjoeslayer likes this.