• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My inactive city- how to keep it from deletion?

DeletedUser35366

Hello everyone, :)
I’m looking for some current information about the Inno policy on city deletion based on inactivity.

I have read that after 30 days the city will be deleted by the server, but I’ve also seen an indication that if your city is HMA or higher, it will not be deleted .

My city in Z world is in the HMA, and I’m hopeful that it will not be deleted due to inactivity,
But I don’t want to take chances LOL.:rolleyes:

Could someone point me to an authoritative answer on this question?

Thank you kindly!

DeletedUser26965

You got it;

10. Account deletion
Game accounts may be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. Please note that any Diamonds left on the account will remain on the master account and will not be deleted, unless a complete account deletion has been requested.
https://us0.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/

Then it depends on age and how many diamonds you have on the account which is buried in a post somewhere on this forum.

Here's from July 2014

Stone Age- Bronze Age--251 diamonds will protect that city from deletion.
Iron Age-Early Middle Age--50 diamonds

As before, diamonds are applied to the entire account, so the change here is that Stone Age and Bronze age cities, must hold to a stricter standard, namely having more than the validation diamonds in their account.

Also the same as before, HMA cities are automatically protected from full deletion by virtue of their progress.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/change-log-1-19.5464/#post-37082

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35366

Joe—
So… am I understanding this ....my HMA will not be deleted??
Thank you for the clarification!

Blessings,
Shine

PS It was nice to meet you briefly in AA world! :)