1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

My INNO LOGS have been hacked through my chrome browser.

Discussion in 'Greifental Drama' started by wonderlust, Nov 20, 2017.

1. wonderlust

wonderlust Guest

Hi good day

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2018
  2. Salsuero

Salsuero Well-Known Member

Duplicate thread for this exists in bug reports. Neither one was clearer than the other.

3. Salsuero

What exactly do you think they have access to? For one, they are notoriously incomplete and incorrect on their reporting. What exactly do you think was "hacked" there?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  4. Salsuero

What activity log? What exactly was "hacked"?

It doesn't make any sense, so perhaps that's why they don't understand.

But not by Inno or its databases. How would foedb.com having access to your town's statistics have changed your Chrome browser to the extent that it became useless and needed to be re-installed?

5. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

I hope you didn't lose too much data and got your computer scanned etc. Thanks for bringing this issue to the gaming community at large and Greifental gamers in particular.
    Have you tried switching browser to Opera?

Hope the situation is sorted asap ..

6. Salsuero

I didn't. I believe you 100% that your Chrome stopped working properly for you. I don't understand how it happened in the way you believe it did and I'm trying to understand why you think it did.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Did you also run an antivirus and some malware apps to make sure it's not something in your system?

I didn't. I'm just trying to understand how you think it happened through foedb.com and not another way, such as through a trojan horse keylogger? It doesn't sound like something foedb.com would be capable of doing... since Inno doesn't give them your password. I also don't see how foedb.com could have completely disabled your Chrome browser... or to what end. It sounds like you either have a virus or you were a victim of a password phishing scam... or perhaps both. But without sharing more screenshots, I can't see how foedb.com and specifically Inno could be the specific cause behind your particular hack.