• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My Longhouse was Finally Plundered

Graviton

Do you send angry messages to whoever motivates it?

Or do you get nasty messages from people who aided you expecting one of your current-age buildings but they get a BA Longhouse instead? That would drive somebody with a DT nuts. It does me...

Agent327

Because we all know Virtual Future is still unfinished, there will be more updates for this era in the upcoming days perhaps another very exciting GB that is affordable by a Colonial player to change something you can't do it at the moment.

Then how can you ever win?

DeletedUser34993

Ummm...you plunder because you either want to or because of a quest. But the longhouse question? Why not? It not only gives you credit but believe it or not you actually get an opportunity at BPs. Who knows, maybe that guy was still looking for his last ToB BP or something. ;p

DeletedUser32328

Or do you get nasty messages from people who aided you expecting one of your current-age buildings but they get a BA Longhouse instead? That would drive somebody with a DT nuts. It does me...

Well that happens mostly because of blacksmiths. And I'm not getting frustrated about it: the good by far outweighs the bad for me.
Think it stands to reason that if you want a 100% record, you need to go into the cities and mo/po manually. Personally I don't think it's worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Triopoly Champion

Ummm...you plunder because you either want to or because of a quest. But the longhouse question? Why not? It not only gives you credit but believe it or not you actually get an opportunity at BPs. Who knows, maybe that guy was still looking for his last ToB BP or something. ;p
The Shrine of Inspiration gives a much higher chance for a ToB or a Zeus blueprint than plundering a longhouse even with a level 10 Rain Forest Project in my yard. Guild Hopping will be the easiest way.

Agent327

The Shrine of Inspiration gives a much higher chance for a ToB or a Zeus blueprint than plundering a longhouse even with a level 10 Rain Forest Project in my yard. Guild Hopping will be the easiest way.

Maybe he just did not like you. I plunder blacksmiths when there are much better options, just to show what an idiot the player is.

Emberguard

xD Steph, do it, do it, do it

Then you can complain your longhouses were plundered :p

Edit: new challenge city
- No arc
- must use shrines of inspiration if available
- all population must come from ether longhouses or GBs
- all goods trading must involve alabaster in the trade no matter what age you're trading to or from

Last edited:

DeletedUser

all population must come from either longhouses or Shrines or GBs
I fixed it for you so it wouldn't have contradictory parameters. Although now that I think of it, contradictory parameters would be perfectly consistent with this whole concept. :D

Triopoly Champion

- No arc
- must use Oracle of Delphi, Shrines of Inspiration if available
- all population must come from ether a longhouse, event buildings or GBs
- all goods trading must involve alabaster + optional fps in the trade no matter what age you're trading to or from

As soon as the Rain Forest Project establishes, then the victory will be near.

Triopoly Champion

In order to build the Oracle of Delphi, players will have to complete the tutorial + whatever the story quests come after it, so a hunter, a pottery, a fruit farm, some stilt houses and a spearman barrack will be required.

My level 6 Rain Forest Project has rewarded me the best possible blueprint today - imgur.com/a/UGMmjLO

DeletedUser36624

You don't have to do the story line to get an Oracle, you can just get BPs from contributing to other Oracles. After getting off the "on rails" part of the tutorial, you will have a longhouse, 2 huts, a stilt house, a hunter, a memorial, and 3 trees.

Triopoly Champion

My current age is Colonial, so DT players won't need to go after me, it's all too low for them(BA, IA, EMA, HMA, LMA, CA).

No kidding, I won the PvP Tower this week -
Forge of Empires - Colonial Age Tower.jpg

DeletedUser30312

You don't have to do the story line to get an Oracle, you can just get BPs from contributing to other Oracles. After getting off the "on rails" part of the tutorial, you will have a longhouse, 2 huts, a stilt house, a hunter, a memorial, and 3 trees.

You're correcting tuckerkao? Let me go make some popcorn first.