• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My Longhouse was Finally Plundered

Jern2017

@tuckerkao, what if you replaced your Longhouse with a Royal Marble Gateway? It can be plundered and it only produces coins, but at least with it, you get an attack boost to further improve your Champions.

Triopoly Champion

@tuckerkao, what if you replaced your Longhouse with a Royal Marble Gateway? It can be plundered and it only produces coins, but at least with it, you get an attack boost to further improve your Champions.
I have a Royal Marble Gateway, almost all plunderers recognize that event building because they have it themselves, otherwise this 1 would have been plundered instead today. This specific plunder didn't pick up 1 of my clockmakers either.

For some reason, they don't know the longhouse only provides coins.

DeletedUser

I just scored another victim several minutes ago -
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
For some reason, they don't know the longhouse only provides coins.
Maybe they think yours produces Alabaster? (By the way, you've got to be kidding with this comment, right? It is literally the only premium building that everyone is forced to build. Everyone.)

DeletedUser32973

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Maybe they think yours produces Alabaster? (By the way, you've got to be kidding with this comment, right? It is literally the only premium building that everyone is forced to build. Everyone.)

I think the reasoning is that it has been so long since "everyone" built it that they've forgotten about it. Now to be fair, I'm guessing a very few people have indeed forgotten that the long house is a premium building that we were all forced to build. Why am I responding seriously to this? I'm not sure.

DeletedUser30312

The only reason to plunder a Longhouse is to add another point onto the plunder achievement. And I only bothered with that when there was less than an hour left on the timer and I didn't feel like waiting around for something else to pop up. This guy went for the Longhouse right after attacking.