• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My next GBs

Please select which GBs you think are good for me

• The Kracken

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • The Blue Galaxy

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Star Gazer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teracotta Army

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • The Virgo Project

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The Atlantis Museum

• Truce Tower

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Voyager V1

• Total voters

Aggressor

It's gonna be a while before I get another GB since I am going to level my Arc to 80 and then get my Traz up to 50 or so and then work on my attack buildings. But I am eying several GBs for the future.
Here's a little about me. I am in LMA and I am somewhat good. I am in a good guild and I am getting my Arc to 80 as I mentioned. I love fighting but in order to get in a lot of encounters in BG and GE I negotiate a lot. I have a Space Carrier so sometimes I go out of my way to do negotiations. I am looking to become a fighting only city eventually, or at least do minimal negotiations for my SC bonus and when my troops are depleted.
I have a few explanations for some of the GBs I am looking for that may seem questionable.
I want the Star Gazer so that I dont have to trade down for BG goods.
I want the Atlantis Museum and the Voyager V1 because I plunder a lot.
I want the Blue Galaxy because it seems really fun to have.
Please let me know what you think of each GB! Thank you!

Vger

It's gonna be a while before I get another GB since I am going to level my Arc to 80 and then get my Traz up to 50 or so and then work on my attack buildings. But I am eying several GBs for the future.
Are we talking about your city on V here? Your Arc is at 27, traz is 6, and everything else is 5 or below.
What were you even thinking when you built the SC? That was a vanity project, no?
And here you are, looking for another vanity project?
Focus on what you have: arc mostly, but most everything else but Babel to at least lvl 10 too.
You don't need another shiny new thing. You need to polish the things you already got.

Aggressor

Are we talking about your city on V here? Your Arc is at 27, traz is 6, and everything else is 5 or below.
What were you even thinking when you built the SC? That was a vanity project, no?
And here you are, looking for another vanity project?
Focus on what you have: arc mostly, but most everything else but Babel to at least lvl 10 too.
You don't need another shiny new thing. You need to polish the things you already got.
I told you lol, I am not looking to get one for a while. I have a lot of leveling to do. But I am always planning ahead.
Also, my SC was a good investment, it's payed for itself.
Also, do you happen to be an AV/Amity member?

BruteForceAttack

Here's a little about me. I am in LMA and I am somewhat good. I am in a good guild and I am getting my Arc to 80 as I mentioned. I love fighting but in order to get in a lot of encounters in BG and GE I negotiate a lot. I have a Space Carrier so sometimes I go out of my way to do negotiations. I am looking to become a fighting only city eventually, or at least do minimal negotiations for my SC bonus and when my troops are depleted.
I have a few explanations for some of the GBs I am looking for that may seem questionable.
I want the Star Gazer so that I dont have to trade down for BG goods.
I want the Atlantis Museum and the Voyager V1 because I plunder a lot.
I want the Blue Galaxy because it seems really fun to have.
Please let me know what you think of each GB! Thank you!

You want to be a fighter? Where your zeus/coa/cdm at? I'd probably work on those first (i trust you have them, but at what leve?), even before traz, next priority would be AO as it helps in BG, and then maybe TA.

Aggressor

You want to be a fighter? Where your zeus/coa/cdm at? I'd probably work on those first (i trust you have them, but at what leve?), even before traz, next priority would be AO as it helps in BG, and then maybe TA.
I' have all of those, but I'm on to traz next. I'm a GvG fighter and traz will help me a lot there. But I'm thinking after traz will be CdM and then Zeus and CoA at the same time.

BruteForceAttack

All around 5 I think. My Cdm is lower than the other by 1 level.
My problem atm is i need to get all of those GBs up but I am getting my arc up full blast so I'm done have the FPs to do those GBs.

Dude forget about other Gb's work on your zeus/coa/cdm to at least 11 first. I wouldn't even worry about traz or for that matter arc, get your foundation solid first.

Aggressor

Dude forget about other Gb's work on your zeus/coa/cdm to at least 11 first. I wouldn't even worry about traz or for that matter arc, get your foundation solid first.
I want to, believe me, but I have an arc rhythm going and I am getting into the sweet spot. I'm gonna finish through on my Arc. I am following the advice of basically my target city. He's LMA as well and he didn't stop leveling his arc and traz until recently. He is only now getting his CdM/Zeus/CoA up. He is an awesome fighter and it's working out for him, so I'm going to do what he's doing. Only I made the mistake of building AO and CC before I knew not to, so I will have to level those up too. Thanks for the advice though, I am definitely anticipating getting my attack boost GBs up and I may do them along with my traz instead of after.

DeletedUser31499

Totally agree. Work on the trinity. The AO really helped me cut through same age troops when I got mine in the Industrial Age. But I don’t get a GB and level it a couple of levels and then get another GB. Way back in IA I didn’t stop till I got it to level 70. Now it’s at level 84. At the moment I’m working on getting my trinity + TA to level 101. On Korch as Lord Pest if you want to look them up.

The kraken is good but you need to aim it. It’s wasted if you use it on fights you can win without it. I try to trigger it when my attrition gets high in GBG and I start losing fights. My leveling strategy is to pick 1 GB and level it into and then out of the sweet spot.

Lancer

The next GB that I shoot for will be Terracotta Army. It may be a while before I can make it happen, unless I can find someone who is selling VF/ Terracotta Army goods. I'm only in CE and I won't be moving up in age for a little while yet.

Falconwing

Well, not sure what to tell you TO build, but I can at least knock some choices off for you.
I would not get either of the GB's that require you to plunder someone. Attacking people is easy, getting decent plunder (if any) is not. When I terrorize my Hood, most of my plunder ends up the 4 hr houses from people near the bottom of the Hood. Experienced players protect their stuff better.
The Terracotta is a good GB you will need someday, but getting it before you have a bunch of levels on your other three attack GB's is not very efficient. It takes a butt ton of FP's to level it. I would get your other three GB's past the speed levels first.
The Virgo is one of those "well I got all the good GB's guess I'll get a Virgo" GB. Maxes out at 5 attempts and right under 70% at level 104 (3 attempts at 40% at 10). If it could be used on demand, or in the Hood, maybe, but as it is I wouldn't waste the space. Only real way to use it effectively is to hold off collecting it til you get to high level attrition fights or GE and use it then, but it isn't reliable and that will throw off your collection times.
The Kraken is a lil better, more attempts and it makes FP's. But to get the most of the first ability, you have to plan ahead or you waste the attempts on low level stuff you didn't need help with.
The BG is showing much more promise than it used to since the Train and other chained buildings arrived. I might get one soon after I'm past the speed levels with my spaceship.
Do you have the Himeji Castle yet? If not that's a great GB to have. Better than a Spaceship at lower ages cause you can always just smack the lil guys in your Hood to use it.

One thing you really should do. If you are going to build a GB, get it to at least level 10 (11 for some) to get the Good bonuses for cheap before adding another. Some GB's are barely worth having if they aren't at least level 10. Don't stop leveling your Arc, just have a second GB to drop points on as well. I always see good trades while I'm waiting on a double dip so I always have a back up GB leveling to use as a fp dump.

Aggressor

Well, not sure what to tell you TO build, but I can at least knock some choices off for you.
I would not get either of the GB's that require you to plunder someone. Attacking people is easy, getting decent plunder (if any) is not. When I terrorize my Hood, most of my plunder ends up the 4 hr houses from people near the bottom of the Hood. Experienced players protect their stuff better.
I see your point in these, but the lower half of my hood usually forgets to collect their goods. I get a lot of previous age goods from them. And the noobs like to do 2 Day productions so getting 60 goods in a plunder from Atlantis would be fun. Voyager is also good for my playstyle. But i think that you have some good points, I will not be looking at those anytime soon.
The Terracotta is a good GB you will need someday, but getting it before you have a bunch of levels on your other three attack GB's is not very efficient. It takes a butt ton of FP's to level it. I would get your other three GB's past the speed levels first.
Yes, for sure. I am mainly asking this to get opinions in GBs so that if a fifth of fourth comes up that wouldn't usually I can decide whether to jump on it nor not.
TA will not be built before I have the other attack boost GBs leveled up for sure.
The Virgo is one of those "well I got all the good GB's guess I'll get a Virgo" GB. Maxes out at 5 attempts and right under 70% at level 104 (3 attempts at 40% at 10). If it could be used on demand, or in the Hood, maybe, but as it is I wouldn't waste the space. Only real way to use it effectively is to hold off collecting it til you get to high level attrition fights or GE and use it then, but it isn't reliable and that will throw off your collection times.
I would hold off collecting it since the coins it gives are obviously unappealing to me and throwing off collection times isn't a big deal for me. It would be a fun cherry on top for me to have in my fighting arsenal. Losing half of the enemy troops would be awesome ton have in high attrition.
The Kraken is a lil better, more attempts and it makes FP's. But to get the most of the first ability, you have to plan ahead or you waste the attempts on low level stuff you didn't need help with.
Yes. The Kraken wouldn't be as fun as the Virgo but a lot more practical. Losing on enemy unit is still pretty nice and FPs on the side is good. I think if any of these I will build it.
The BG is showing much more promise than it used to since the Train and other chained buildings arrived. I might get one soon after I'm past the speed levels with my spaceship.
The BG just looks fun. If I could use it on my Mikawa bridge that's 20 FPs among a lot of other things. It could help make a huge building more appealing. Not my first priority but it looks nice.
Do you have the Himeji Castle yet? If not that's a great GB to have. Better than a Spaceship at lower ages cause you can always just smack the lil guys in your Hood to use it.
I have it, and it is a lot easier to use than the SC. I almost always use it on the hood or sometimes if I don't I get rogues after a GvG battle, which makes me happy. Plus I'm LMA the supplies it gives make a difference. I'm not really in any supply crisis, but it's going to keep me from ever going there again.
One thing you really should do. If you are going to build a GB, get it to at least level 10 (11 for some) to get the Good bonuses for cheap before adding another. Some GB's are barely worth having if they aren't at least level 10. Don't stop leveling your Arc, just have a second GB to drop points on as well. I always see good trades while I'm waiting on a double dip so I always have a back up GB leveling to use as a fp dump.
I am DONE making the mistake of building a GB and letting it sit there at level 2 or 3, so that isn't going to be a problem. I've learned to enjoy GB leveling.
my secondary GB is my Traz. Sometimes when I have no Arc BPs and I'm waiting on an opportunity I dump FPs on my traz and put a level on it.

Thanks for the advice!