• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My one and only Diamond farm

Jern2017

Since they enabled us app users to fully zoom out on our city, I'm sharing my Diamond farm world I run in Arvahall. I enjoy growing it, but I'm certainly never going to go through the process of establishing a new one again.

I built and leveled the Arc so I can get more medals for expansions. I currently have only one expansion left to buy.

Every other building is related to completing event quests (my main strategy is to complete events and hunt for WWs and Shrink Kits as Daily Specials).

I have the Appleton Cottage for the population in case I need to place certain buildings for a quest. Its military boost, coupled with some Sentinel Outposts allows me to complete the "win X number of battles" or "defeat x number of units" quests.

I have the Blacksmiths for quests that require me to finish productions.

I have the Sleigh Builders sitting at one age below mine for previous era goods I may need for negotiations and I also use them for production quests that require me to finish productions in a building from my current or previous age. I buy current age goods from my neighbors when needed.

One day soon, I'm going to rearrange it, but here it is!

Attachments

• 20220108_022804.jpg
    20220108_022804.jpg
    687 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Darkest.Knight

The game is entertaining enough but after having worked equally on 3 different builds for almost 3 yrs I'm done now playing all but 1 w/any conviction. I get a reasonable number of diamonds from my miners, I only marginally work on but I continue to crawl along to collect the available diamonds. I won't start another town either, diamonds r nice but not that nice, lol.

Jern2017

The game is entertaining enough but after having worked equally on 3 different builds for almost 3 yrs I'm done now playing all but 1 w/any conviction. I get a reasonable number of diamonds from my miners, I only marginally work on but I continue to crawl along to collect the available diamonds. I won't start another town either, diamonds r nice but not that nice, lol.

It depends on what you intend to use them for.

I only spend them for Expansions and Event currency if there's a daily special I really want. I have this farm and I complete GE 4 in my main world every week. I earn more than I spend.

Darkest.Knight

I've been doing expansion for items to sell more than for diamonds, bit funny but I'd rather get something to sell in the market than diamonds. Game took a dramatic turn late,, everything is in excess now except the elite buildings. Of course that's elite from my point of view, I like the event buildings that add attack and fps.

UP ONLINE

Since they enabled us app users to fully zoom out on our city, I'm sharing my Diamond farm world I run in Arvahall. I enjoy growing it, but I'm certainly never going to go through the process of establishing a new one again.

I built and leveled the Arc so I can get more medals for expansions. I currently have only one expansion left to buy.

Every other building is related to completing event quests (my main strategy is to complete events and hunt for WWs and Shrink Kits as Daily Specials).

I have the Appleton Cottage for the population in case I need to place certain buildings for a quest. Its military boost, coupled with some Sentinel Outposts allows me to complete the "win X number of battles" or "defeat x number of units" quests.

I have the Blacksmiths for quests that require me to finish productions.

I have the Sleigh Builders sitting at one age below mine for previous era goods I may need for negotiations and I also use them for production quests that require me to finish productions in a building from my current or previous age. I buy current age goods from my neighbors when needed.

One day soon, I'm going to rearrange it, but here it is!
wow looks great I only have 20+ WW and 9 worlds
so slow getting any WELLS

reijoslav

Just asking from curiousity, what was the main source of the fountains for you? Events, or Expeditions? I'm thinking about establishing a farm myself, but want to plan it ahead first.

Pericles the Lion

Inno has been stingy with WWs in events lately. GEX is a pretty good source for FoYs. PvP Arena will supply about one WW per month to players in the #51-500 bracket. They show up occasionally in the AD. Rarely as a DC reward.

Jern2017

Just asking from curiousity, what was the main source of the fountains for you? Events, or Expeditions? I'm thinking about establishing a farm myself, but want to plan it ahead first.

You can only get the Fountains and Shrink Kits for them as rewards in the GE. I used to play GE a lot before I reached the Modern Era - I got a ton of goods from my WWs and FoYs and had no issue spending them in the GE. It all changed with me reaching the ME. WWs/FoYs start producing unrefined goods from ME onward and I didn't want to spend too much time and effort trading or buying goods from my curent age as just playing the GE was time consuming enough for me. I will still occasionally finish all four levels if there's a possibility of getting the FoY as the final reward, though.

I agree with what @Pericles the Lion said. It definitely seems like it's harder to get WWs and Shrink Kits from events these days, but it's still my main way of getting them.