• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My SC Space Carrier does not release Orrichalcum in Ocean Future, Only release promethium

Gauxam

I wonder why I can not get Oriichalcum from my Space Carrier in recent last 10days. Only get promethium. It's a bug or what?

Gauxam

It’s a 50/50 chance. Have patience
Thanks for your answer, but before I can get 2 Orri and 6 Prome in 8 haverst My SC , but now 10 days only get Prome, even I level it manually 2-3 times and only have promethium.. Very sad because I am in Ocean Futrue and need more Orrichalcum to finish tech trees

planetofthehumans2

I can also confirm that in the some weeks that I've had SC, I've only gotten prom from it. Had to start sending the ocean ship again. Unless you can get it to level 80 fast, not very worth the special goods aspect that I was hoping for.

Gauxam

I have my SC at level 61 but it only release prome recently days so I dont want level it anymore. Disappointed with it now

Had to start sending the ocean ship again.

?
You're supposed to do that regardless of what you get from your SC. Why would you stop just because you got the SC ? It was definitely worth it for me. When i was at the end of OF i got Orri 6 days in a row on my lvl.58 SC and was able to finish the the dreaded ocean age faster.

I wonder why I can not get Oriichalcum from my Space Carrier in recent last 10days. Only get promethium. It's a bug or what?

Don't worry my guild mate also has the same problem. I think it just bad RNG.

Proffe

I received a few outputs of Mars Ore but lately only Pro and Orr. Since we have Harbor buildings to produce those two it would be sooo much better for the SC to make MO only at the SAM age. That would be a real value and more of what I thought it was going to do.