• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My ...// The Arc ...// has yesterday a contribution missed...........

Agaselle

My ....// The Arc .....//has yesterday a contribution to the guild inventory missed. In a normal way it would give goods of all five of its age. But this time it gave only foure of its age in a day and nothing like porcellan of it was found in my contribution tab ............greatings when bugs are found and solved

Ebeondi Asi

If you go look in the Guild there is a tab that one can pop down and it lists all Treasury contributions from all Guildies individually for the past several days

Agaselle

Snake Queen and Ebeondi Asi , ths for beeing with me on this sunday afternoon . Yes thats how I found the bug. Also the entire contribution window was scattered ammounts , usually they come in paires or in great building orderly manner . This was the first time I got a disorderly contribution window ,sorry

Snek

The only reasons I can think of are your contribution window glitching or your arc not registering the amounts that should be donated, both of which I find hard to believe.

Agaselle

Snake Queen , there is a time for everything. I want the damage limited to as little as possable. When the peace inside the game of mind will prevail
then with you and everyone who is partissipating , though it should be not known to people to tollerate corruption , greatings gaselle....

Last edited: