• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Napoleon Bonaparte Questline Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser30312

Even if the quests are crazy, I will snag the building for my city. A 3x2 with an attack boost? Yes, please.

Only downside is that I generally turn the animations off in the game, and so I probably won't see Napoleon roaming around much.

DeletedUser31498

No spoilers from me, but the quests are super easy.

Also kind of a spoiler but the change here is very interesting. seems to respond to the Bronze Age people's complaints:
Donate some goods from your stockpile to the guild treasury

Also the concept of Napoleon stalking around is amazing. Great work INNO!

DeletedUser31592

Also kind of a spoiler but the change here is very interesting. seems to respond to the Bronze Age people's complaints:
Donate some goods from your stockpile to the guild treasury

The Carnival Event quests have been worded that way as well. My city in Z was in BA when the event started and I was able to complete some quests due to the (well needed) change!! I think that once you are out of BA, it says the standard "your age or the one below", so most people probably didn't know the change happened.

DeletedUser31592

My thoughts... so now we have mere days between events?

I know Spring starts in Beta in a few days, so I'm sure it will start very soon after the HQL ends. Probably within a week. Little time to recuperate.

But, thankfully, this HQL quests seem pretty easy and I am very thankful that nearly all of them have an option. THANK YOU for that!

DeletedUser31440

Does anyone know if the solve 16 GE encounters will autocomplete if you have level 4 finished, or will you be pigeon-holed into scouting a province?

ODragon

Quests look surprisingly well balanced. I look forward to being able to do this with the minimal of map movement (if at all).

I do wish GE related stuff were later in the quests since many would have that weeks done before it even opens. I'm going to have to write myself notes to NOT do all of GE until then.

DeletedUser32137

My thoughts... so now we have mere days between events?

I know Spring starts in Beta in a few days, so I'm sure it will start very soon after the HQL ends. Probably within a week. Little time to recuperate.

But, thankfully, this HQL quests seem pretty easy and I am very thankful that nearly all of them have an option. THANK YOU for that!
It seems they want us in constant quest mode now, the goal being to sell more diamonds. I don't begrudge them that. The choice is ours & I'm glad that people spend actual $$ on this game for whatever reason so the rest of us don't have to.

DeletedUser8176

We have so many GBs that add to our attack, but have nothing that stops attacks or adds enough defense to stop the attacks and plundering. Please consider a GB that gives heavy defensive or even stops attacks.

DeletedUser31592

It seems they want us in constant quest mode now, the goal being to sell more diamonds. I don't begrudge them that. The choice is ours & I'm glad that people spend actual $$ on this game for whatever reason so the rest of us don't have to.

Double quest mode, you mean! DCs are like permanent events.

At least this one looks like it can be ran through immediately. I'm tired of this daily quest stuff. I like finishing early and being done with it!

DeletedUser31440

We have so many GBs that add to our attack, but have nothing that stops attacks or adds enough defense to stop the attacks and plundering. Please consider a GB that gives heavy defensive or even stops attacks.

Saint Basils, Deal, Tavern Defense Boost, Ritual Flames, Watchfires, Tavern City Shield, Drummers, Color Guard, and event buildings.

Edit: But most importantly, collect on time.

DeletedUser18342

Great Quest ! Haven't had an Attack Boost reward in a while. Anyone have any info on the "super easy" quest line ?

DeletedUser32768

Hmm, this says 15th-20th, wikia says 16th-21st... is one just posted by a European and the other not? : )