• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Napoleon Bonaparte Questline Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser24719

My God can we ever get a break from these endless boring and useless quests. Who the hell really cares about a Napoleon face added to the numerous ones everyone has already. What a waste of time and space!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser24719

And how anyone can call these things quests must have lost their mind. These are TASKS. Nothing more!

DeletedUser32328

Sure sure, attack buildings are a waste of time and space :rolleyes: *smirks* if you think it's trash, you don't have to get it. But everyone else will.

I don't think I will build it. Attack bonus is a bit low for the space it takes. I'll just let it sit in my inventory in case I ever change my mind.

DeletedUser32397

Attack bonus is a bit low for the space it takes.
Excuse me? It's better than normal houses, giving almost the same pop/tile while giving equal happiness/tile as pop/tile and it gives more coins than normal residentials. Even if it did NOT have the attack boost, it would still be a good building, comparable to the Renaissance Villa/Mansion. With attack boost, this building is amazing, plus you get a little Napoleon in your city :)

DeletedUser32328

Excuse me? It's better than normal houses, giving almost the same pop/tile while giving equal happiness/tile as pop/tile and it gives more coins than normal residentials. Even if it did NOT have the attack boost, it would still be a good building, comparable to the Renaissance Villa/Mansion. With attack boost, this building is amazing, plus you get a little Napoleon in your city :)

Well, I guess that's the point: I have zero regular houses. Plenty of surplus happiness too. So it would for me be purely about the attack bonus. And that I find a bit low. Per tile, it's 2/3 of the checkmate square's bonus.
But hey, that's just my humble opinion. Who knows, one day I might put it in.

DeletedUser32328

That gives population, coins, and happiness. Not like you can build 2 of one great building anyways :p Otherwise top people would have 20 lvl 10 zeus

In my view, population and happiness you easily get a surplus of. So that leaves some coins and the attack bonus.
Which I find a bit under-dimensioned.
For the record: Nowhere did I jump on this bandwagon of ' the questline blows' ... 'waste of time' etc...

DeletedUser29623

I’m just stoked to get a questline where the individual quests have random awards, after all the effort I’ve put into my two Chateaux

Algona

My God can we ever get a break from these endless boring and useless quests.

Who is this 'we' you speak of?

Your 'we' does not include me, so please explicitly include 'excluding Algona' when you use 'we'. Thanks..

Any of those 'we' can quit the game, don't play for a couple weeks, play but don't do the Event. Enjoy your break from the Event.

Please don't try to change the game to suit your play choices.

In the meantime, get off my cloud.

qaccy

Well, I guess that's the point: I have zero regular houses. Plenty of surplus happiness too. So it would for me be purely about the attack bonus. And that I find a bit low. Per tile, it's 2/3 of the checkmate square's bonus.
But hey, that's just my humble opinion. Who knows, one day I might put it in.

It appears it depends a lot on the age of both, but on the whole it sounds like you might have forgotten that the Checkmate Square is 3x3, so it's actually 50% larger then the Royal Marble Gateway as well.

DeletedUser30029

Enjoy!

Napoleon's fierce ambition eventually brought him to a failure, but to this day he is considered one of the most brilliant military leaders in history. We value your feedback greatly, so don't forget to comment here in this thread!

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team

Napoleon Bonaparte Announcement HERE
Hopefully, this event quest will have slightly better odds than the last one. Complete quest after quest for a 10% chance at the good prize.
And please.......GET RID OF THE FREAKIN TREES AS PRIZES!!!!

DeletedUser32389

Historical quests aren't like that. If you complete the questline, you get the building. Simple as that:)

DeletedUser29623

And the individual quests give random rewards, which can be just a coin or supply package, but can also be diamonds.