• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Napoleon Bonaparte Questline Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yep, all done in the 4 cities that I went for it. Looking forward to seeing Napoleon wandering the streets. :)

DeletedUser27046

Think it is more the horse than Napoleon, but just had to say, Awesome, cool, far out, out'a site man,, :) (Translation): I like it, look's good traveling the streets. Thanks and cudo's to the developers of it.
Edit: The avatar that you win is ok, but like the one I just made (and am using here) from the event, I would have liked better. :-\ Edit #2 ,, Ha ! helps if you pay attention, guess there is that avatar in the list, but don't recall when or where I got it, was on the second page for some reason. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31882

I'm curious how people feel about the Arctic Orangery as a defense building. It would work for defensive troops, right?

It does work for defenders. I lost a Treb to a champ the other day thanks to an unexpected critical hit. I'm not sure I would build it 'solely' for defense, but that benefit should be considered.

Event was easy to complete for me; that's including the fact I had to scout because I didn't plan ahead to use GE optimally. Looking forward to more Historical questlines that introduce the historical figure wandering around our city. As a more collector leaning player, I like the idea of 'catching them all' to have them wonder around the city.

DeletedUser33331

Napoleon - was very fun and it is very nice to see him riding around my city, however when 3 or 4 guild members showed up with Napoleon faces it was funny the for the entire guild. It was a nice distraction. I liked the Carnival as well I won several items not found anyplace else. I found both to be fun as did others. I look forward to other type events. The only downside is I did pay less attention to the daily challenges.

DeletedUser16397

I thought finnaly for the first time in YEARS there might be a event that wasnt a total SCAM! Playing on 7 worlds, saving all the currency from the whole event in the past and then buy 20 chests trying for the daily wich is 25% somehow miraculasly all 25 times miss!!! the 5% and 10% to get the boost crates, coins, motivation kits and all the other absolutley worthless crap in the game dont miss though! and not just on 1 world on ALL OF THEM!!! equaling hundreads of times the scam happens over the worlds,what an absolute joke. And Nope this event was a TOTAL JOKE aswell. cant even have a attack boost building without adding absolutly worthless coins to it so it can be plundered. day after day this game reaches new levels of pathetic, makes me sick. Its to bad you invest so much time before realizing what a joke the game has become.

Algona

Nope this event was a TOTAL JOKE aswell. cant even have a attack boost building without adding absolutly worthless coins to it so it can be plundered. day after day this game reaches new levels of pathetic, makes me sick. Its to bad you invest so much time before realizing what a joke the game has become.

I guess I don;t understand the problem. The RMG is functionally similar albeit on a smaller scale ro the much sought after Checkmate Square and Speaker's Corner. I don't understand why this is a probelm with this building and not the others.

Who cares if it gets plundered? I don't know if that shuts off the combat bonus*, but who cares? Just reset the building before you attack.

If the Coin thing bothers you, then never collect it. It will be just like it didn't have Coins, won;t suck down Aids, and will never get plundered.

*Years of owning Speaker's Corner and Checkmate Square and I've neve had one plundered, Does plundering shut off the attack boost?

qaccy

I thought finnaly for the first time in YEARS there might be a event that wasnt a total SCAM! Playing on 7 worlds, saving all the currency from the whole event in the past and then buy 20 chests trying for the daily wich is 25% somehow miraculasly all 25 times miss!!! the 5% and 10% to get the boost crates, coins, motivation kits and all the other absolutley worthless crap in the game dont miss though! and not just on 1 world on ALL OF THEM!!! equaling hundreads of times the scam happens over the worlds,what an absolute joke. And Nope this event was a TOTAL JOKE aswell. cant even have a attack boost building without adding absolutly worthless coins to it so it can be plundered. day after day this game reaches new levels of pathetic, makes me sick. Its to bad you invest so much time before realizing what a joke the game has become.

Is that all? Why not tell us how you really feel?

Darth Mole

HULK RAGE!
See ya around.

IngeJones

I love it. Napoleon was my crush and my hero as a child, and I shall really miss seeing him parading around my city on his horse now the event is over.

DeletedUser29623

Wait—I didn’t realize we only get Boney in our city for the duration of the event. Bummer!

DeletedUser34682

Napoleon Bonaparte Event was a pleasant surprise since long time for all Bronze Age players, who don't want to leave that age.
In lots of previous events you used a strategy of discriminating / ignoring players from Bronze Age by making Event's quests the way they could not complete them while staying in BA. It raised lots of disappointment and even anger. No one likes pushing. Why acting like that ? Satisfied customers and good customer emotions is better for any business , yours as well.

Graviton

Inno doesn't want anybody sitting on Bronze Age. Personally I don't see the point in it, but that's just me I guess. But you should understand that sitting in BA means choosing to forego parts of the game.