• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need a friend?

DeletedUser3972

If you are a friend in need, then I am a friend indeed. Active in P/M my friends and I have a Tower of Babel lvl 5, a Statue of Zues lvl 7, Hagia Sophia lvl 3, Cathedral of Aachen lvl 1, Lighthouse of Alexandria lvl 4, and Colosseum lvl 1. I am sorry to say that I have sent the maximum amount of friend requests at this time, but please fee free to send one to me if you are still in need of a friend.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am new to the game, and am trying to figure out much of it; including the friends thing. My guess is that friends equals trade ops and strength. I am on the verge of iron age and could also use some guidance. Please feel invite me if we may be able to help each other.
Thanks!

DeletedUser

am always looking for friends have statue of zeus and tower of babel looking for colisseum owners to exchange fp

DeletedUser2931

i am in LMA on Cirgard, please send invite ( papo_45 ) as i have none left .

DeletedUser3972

For papo_45, SAMS.SAUZE, and CAM-G I don't want you guys to think I ignored you, I tried to send all of you friend requests, but said you didn't exist. Came back and checked and all of you guys are on other worlds, lol, so I can't send an invite. Thanks for the interest though, and if you do create a character on Dunarsund, hit me up then.

DeletedUser2931

oops , did not have my spectacles on . apologize for my err , i only have time to play on one platform , Cirgard .

DeletedUser2711

Nah, y'all just need to join my guild in Dunarsund. :D Contact me if for an invite. < *shameless plug*

DeletedUser4076

If you are a friend in need, then I am a friend indeed. Active in P/M my friends and I have a Tower of Babel up and running, with a Statue of Zues to come ASAP. If you have sent your limit of friend requests, leave me a message here and I will send a friend request your way.:D

Update: The tower of Zues is now up and under construction.

I'm rawlow and my town is named sapper might. i'm asking you to send me a friend invite

DeletedUser2931

i have exhausted all my invitees , but would gladly accept one from you . TY .

DeletedUser

I'm always looking for friends to boost my M&P luck out on BP chances! Oh I police M&P daily/nightly!

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone
this is my 2nd day so I am still figuring things out. I wasn't happy to get online this morning and see a few attacks this morning. I guess I need friends and advice now myself. Hope to hear from you soon.
Tanya

DeletedUser

Looking to increase my friends list - my name in this world is LadyCeleste thanks

DeletedUser5129

Had the same problem finding you too. Feel free to add me I'm new to the game. Name in game name is Drakharis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How do you find the friend invites that were sent to you? my friend sent me one and i can not find it