• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need a Guild?

DeletedUser13321

Q Continuum is looking for new members. We are a fair trade guild and are going to active in GvG.

If you want an invite contact photojames72 or Availer02

DeletedUser17554

The Misfits ! are also looking for new members We are a new guild hopeing to build and grow come grow with us. Nobody refused unless you have been banned which is hard to do. we are a Fair Trade Guild and require you log in and M/P once a week. Any ? contac Killmen for answers are Invite. Thanks for reading my post and happy gameing where ever it my tak you.

DeletedUser17263

I'm looking for a guild right now. Not really sure the one I'm in is the right one for me. I'm currently in the guild that goes by the name "The Dead Rabbits," but I want a guild that is more active, looking for members that are willing to fight and to help support fighters. I'm actually thinking about creating my own guild, so that it can be what I want it to be, but not really sure I want to run a guild myself. I more want to be a ranking member in a guild, one that will listen to suggestions, but doesn't specifically need me as leadership. I'm more of a supporter/brainstormer, less of one to follow through and make sure things happen. I can come up with ideas, I need someone who will actually act on things that I bring to thought. Thinking about sci-fi based guild, maybe Dr. Who or something. IDK. Like I said, better at thinking ideas than getting them working.

DeletedUser17420

Looking for guild

I'm looking for a guild right now. Not really sure the one I'm in is the right one for me. I'm currently in the guild that goes by the name "The Dead Rabbits," but I want a guild that is more active, looking for members that are willing to fight and to help support fighters. I'm actually thinking about creating my own guild, so that it can be what I want it to be, but not really sure I want to run a guild myself. I more want to be a ranking member in a guild, one that will listen to suggestions, but doesn't specifically need me as leadership. I'm more of a supporter/brainstormer, less of one to follow through and make sure things happen. I can come up with ideas, I need someone who will actually act on things that I bring to thought. Thinking about sci-fi based guild, maybe Dr. Who or something. IDK. Like I said, better at thinking ideas than getting them working.

Still looking? Try visit Syraiders Guild, when we have space you can send word to list leading players for admittance.

Have a fun and active game! Heronimus-III