• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need a mentor / someone to ask questions

Beer Guy

Hi,
I have been playing for about 4 weeks or so using the Glarg method.
It seems to have been fairly successful but I need someone to be able to go to for questions.

Currently I have
400k coin, 30k supplies, 70FPs, 300-400 BA goods each, TOB lvl4, Zues lvl5 6 othe GBs have full BPs and many more that I need 1 or 2.
I have not been very successful in fighting and need to work on that i know.

First question is - How do I know when it is time to move to IA?
Second - Can I continue using Glarg to gain goods and BPs in IA?

Thanks

CommanderCool1234

It seems like you already can, you have tons of goods supplies and coins. You make a good amount of fp. My only question is what is your attack and defense bonus.

I really dont know to much about the glarg method so I will let someone else answer you second question.

Plain Red Justice

That glarging whatever method is outdated garbo that doesn't apply to more efficient methods. Just use that website that lets you scan all the GBs in the world so you can get some BPs and get to a relevant but still low age where people actually play like Colonial to EMA then after doing that, trade down a few SAAB goods that you can easily get for cheap or for free. Then after trading down all of your goods and establish connections with good players in that world for about 2 weeks, join a casual Diamond guild then earn hundreds of FPs in GBG. Then place all of your FPs in your Arc and just a feeew levels in your Zeus+CoA via swap threads.

That's all you will ever need to know about early game.

Last edited:

Algona

Highly recommend you look for a mentor in your world.

It;s a lot easier to give advice when they can see your city, and can be your Friend or Guildie.

So what world are you in?

Beer Guy

If I have the opportunity to trade BA goods 1:1 for the goods required to place Saint Basil's Cathedral should I use those then to trade for IA Goods or should I place SBC?

Agent327

If someone is willing to help you with that trade do you think it is wise to use it for something else?

Plain Red Justice

Saint Basil Cathedral won't make you earn FPs which you desperately need when you're new. It just gives you a nice looking building that provides "help" inside an already anti-plundering game because you cannot plunder someone's inventory. It's 100% safe

How about trading those LMA goods down? I'm pretty sure u can answer this simple question

The Lady Redneck

The first thing you need it to find a good well established guild. that has a founder and leaders team with years of experience in the game. The top guilds may not take you right away but should be able to direct you to guilds that will give you a good grounding in what the game is all about. And will also be able to help you get the basic groundwork done on your city before you leave Iron Age.