• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need a New Guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser4301
  • Start date

DeletedUser4301

Hey guys,

I am looking to join a new guild that will offer more active involvement and help further me in the game. My global rank is currently 854 and my points are at 7.773. I know these numbers fluctuate fairly often, but this gives you an idea. My current guild is ranked 81. I am looking to upgrade as I am lacking resources to unlock tech, which I have about 4 waiting on resources. Also, I am not sure how to join a new guild. Do I leave the one I am in and then join another or is there a button that does that for me?

Thanks,

KK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2711

I'll send you an invite.

Apocalyptic Knights is ranked 29th. We have 35 members, with at least 30 of them daily players. Our market is active with daily additions, which move fast. Special goods needs are often filled instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would defiantly recommend you join Lanthano's Apocalyptic Knights bud! That guild would be perfect for you.

DeletedUser4181

guild in arvahall loking for a few active players. we are a guild of vagabonds.
the sparten republic.

DeletedUser

invite sent cpotts5199, I got your request to join our community group as well, awesome ;D welcome