• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need Advice - Seriously

DeletedUser35475

Yes you can delete them, but strangely enough they reappear again and again. You would almost think that is why they are called "recurring".

Now do you need proof for that?

Strangely enough they haven't reoccurred since I was in the EMA. I'll have my proof when they reappear.

RazorbackPirate

I have completed many of the side quests and bonus quests but I don't recall every seeing a Reoccurring Quest pop up. Right now I have a Bonus Quest and a Side Quest (I usually keep some completed quests for the DC). I just completed them now and they were replaced with another Bonus Quest and Side Quest.

You just have more Bonus and Side Quests to complete. If you've let them stack up, there could be quite a few to get through before you get them.

Or simply go with the alternate method and Abort every Side or Bonus Quest until you get them.

So they are supposed to occur over and over? Or are the supposed to recur? Or reoccur? Or repeat? They all mean the same thing.

When you see they are Recurring Quests (they're labeled), you can abort all of them until the first one shows up again, over and over again. It doesn't matter how many times you complete one, or all of them. The only way to get rid of them is to trigger a new Side or Bonus Quest. Then as soon as you're done those they come right back again.

Just like a stalker Ex. You'll think you got rid of them, then suddenly they're back and no matter what you do, you can't make them go away.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35475

Thanks. I did ignore the quests for a long time. There is no other penalty for aborting other than losing the chance at the reward is there?

RazorbackPirate

Thanks. I did ignore the quests for a long time. There is no other penalty for aborting other than losing the chance at the reward is there?

When you abort, Side Quest are gone for good, and yes, you just lose that one reward. Most aren't worth doing anyway.

You want to build all 5 goods buildings from your age for 20,000 coins? When it cost 65,000 coins and 23,000 supplies to build one? On top of the 14 new houses you'll need to build to get enough pop? I don't I just abort.

Agent327

That's quite different than claiming other servers let you cross world trade which no one has heard of or mentioned except you, that's why the burden of proof is on you and not anyone not believing you. I could tell you the easter bunny exists, I guess you'll just have to believe me ay? And when you question that I'll just reply go search the universe, you'll run across him eventually.

How's your Polish?

8) Pushing
Korzystanie z konta pushującego lub świadome uzyskiwanie korzyści z takiego konta prowadzonego przez innego Użytkownika jest łamaniem zasad gry. Konto pushujące, jest to konto użytkowane głównie w celu pomocy innym kontom, podczas gdy inne elementy gry są zaniedbywane. Oznacza to, że nie jest dozwolone używanie konta wyłącznie w celu wspierania rozwoju innego konta, lub świadome otrzymywanie jakiegokolwiek wsparcia z takiego konta.

Graviton

How's your Polish?

8) Pushing
Korzystanie z konta pushującego lub świadome uzyskiwanie korzyści z takiego konta prowadzonego przez innego Użytkownika jest łamaniem zasad gry. Konto pushujące, jest to konto użytkowane głównie w celu pomocy innym kontom, podczas gdy inne elementy gry są zaniedbywane. Oznacza to, że nie jest dozwolone używanie konta wyłącznie w celu wspierania rozwoju innego konta, lub świadome otrzymywanie jakiegokolwiek wsparcia z takiego konta.

Translation of the first sentence:
Using a pushing account or knowingly obtaining benefits from such an account maintained by another User is a violation of the rules of the game.

So unless "violation of the rules" is Polish for "perfectly valid game play", your own link disproves your claim.

RazorbackPirate

Using a pushing account or knowingly obtaining benefits from such an account maintained by another User is a violation of the rules of the game.

So unless "violation of the rules" is Polish for "perfectly valid game play", your own link disproves your claim.

And what did this thread od wrong, that you had to carry your spat over here? Is no thread safe from you?

DeletedUser26965

uh, yeah, what you said, lol, good grief Agent, you never heard of google translate, didn't think we'd be able to figure out what it said or something? So, I guess we're back to waiting for you to produce the goods.

Agent327

uh, yeah, what you said, lol, good grief Agent, you never heard of google translate, didn't think we'd be able to figure out what it said or something? So, I guess we're back to waiting for you to produce the goods.

Jeez, you guys are really daft. Put the whole thing in Google translate and compare it to the game rules here. Then try to understand what the missing line means. Next go to the Polish forum and look for the explanation on why that line is missing. You can find it in the announcement that game rules are changed. Now put that in google translate.

DeletedUser3882

Jeez, you guys are really daft. Put the whole thing in Google translate and compare it to the game rules here. Then try to understand what the missing line means. Next go to the Polish forum and look for the explanation on why that line is missing. You can find it in the announcement that game rules are changed. Now put that in google translate.
Jeez... Polish rules and ideologies are all kinds of out of whack because they drink Vodka for breakfast (and every other meal, occasion, minute and second of the day..).

I’m not drinking vodka for breakfast, surely necessary for going perusing on their forums and translating Norse...

The last time I encountered the Polish, it didn’t end well for me with a bicycling under the influence offense!

<correction: “operating a non-motor vehicle under the influence” >

DeletedUser35475

I’m not drinking vodka for breakfast, surely necessary for going perusing on their forums and translating Norse...

Why not? I have on many occasions.You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning! :eek::eek:

DeletedUser34480

80-85 a day! Holy crap. Are the RQ's the same thing as a Bonus Quest or a Side Quest?
There's some crazy-sized brain-wracking guide out there, from what I see you build tons of Blacksmiths(2x2), you get Chateau, you keep churning all that crap. In a half a year of that madness you become a cool guy o_O

RazorbackPirate

There's some crazy-sized brain-wracking guide out there, from what I see you build tons of Blacksmiths(2x2), you get Chateau, you keep churning all that crap. In a half a year of that madness you become a cool guy o_O

The only thing correct in this sentence is get Chateau. The key to effective use of RQs is to get paid for everything you need to do anyway. Collecting coins, supplies, spending FPs, etc. Why not get a reward for doing it? No goods buildings, or the pop needed to support them and nothing of value to plunder.

DeletedUser35475

Sounds boring.