1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

NEED DAILY FIRENDS WHO AID AND TAVERN SIT DAILY LIKE ME!( BURGUBDY CLOTH ! SEND INVITE, I'M ALL OUT.

Discussion in 'Brisgard Drama' started by scrat888, Feb 25, 2018.

1. scrat888

scrat888 New Member

I play daily. I have a red tablecloth (which gives greatest chance of tavern visit giving FP). I M/P and tavern visit daily. I'm out of requests but would like more taverns to visit. Please send me a request. Thank You I am on most of the day and check to visit tavern or aid several times a day. PLZ SEND FRIEND REQUEST>

2. Wonko

Wonko New Member

I would, but the game says you've added me to your 'ignore' list.

3. EarnestFriendECM

EarnestFriendECM New Member

Interesting+maybe we can express ourselves over a try of silver sometime an the tavern near were I hand my tassels

4. frododude

frododude New Member

zshoot me an invite im always bar hoopin an donate to forg3w points hmu

5. Tunka Manin

Tunka Manin Member

still need a friend? I could use plenty more that aid daily.