NEED DAILY FIRENDS WHO AID AND TAVERN SIT DAILY LIKE ME!( BURGUBDY CLOTH ! SEND INVITE, I'M ALL OUT.

scrat888

I play daily. I have a red tablecloth (which gives greatest chance of tavern visit giving FP). I M/P and tavern visit daily. I'm out of requests but would like more taverns to visit. Please send me a request. Thank You I am on most of the day and check to visit tavern or aid several times a day. PLZ SEND FRIEND REQUEST>

Tunka Manin

I play daily. I have a red tablecloth (which gives greatest chance of tavern visit giving FP). I M/P and tavern visit daily. I'm out of requests but would like more taverns to visit. Please send me a request. Thank You I am on most of the day and check to visit tavern or aid several times a day. PLZ SEND FRIEND REQUEST>
still need a friend? I could use plenty more that aid daily.

Lord Malcolm

Same here - I have a maxed out tavern with a burgundy tablecloth - 8% chance of getting a fp on every tavern visit. I log on multiple times a day and aid and tavern visit everyone on my list. If for some reason it says my list is full and I am not accepting new invites - send me a pm. I will drop someone who is not aiding on a regular basis.