• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

NEED DAILY FIRENDS WHO AID AND TAVERN SIT DAILY LIKE ME!( BURGUBDY CLOTH ! SEND INVITE, I'M ALL OUT.

DeletedUser33183

I play daily. I have a red tablecloth (which gives greatest chance of tavern visit giving FP). I M/P and tavern visit daily. I'm out of requests but would like more taverns to visit. Please send me a request. Thank You I am on most of the day and check to visit tavern or aid several times a day. PLZ SEND FRIEND REQUEST>

DeletedUser38502

I would, but the game says you've added me to your 'ignore' list.

DeletedUser39757

Interesting+maybe we can express ourselves over a try of silver sometime an the tavern near were I hand my tassels

DeletedUser40293

zshoot me an invite im always bar hoopin an donate to forg3w points hmu

DeletedUser38613

I play daily. I have a red tablecloth (which gives greatest chance of tavern visit giving FP). I M/P and tavern visit daily. I'm out of requests but would like more taverns to visit. Please send me a request. Thank You I am on most of the day and check to visit tavern or aid several times a day. PLZ SEND FRIEND REQUEST>
still need a friend? I could use plenty more that aid daily.

DeletedUser40403

Same here - I have a maxed out tavern with a burgundy tablecloth - 8% chance of getting a fp on every tavern visit. I log on multiple times a day and aid and tavern visit everyone on my list. If for some reason it says my list is full and I am not accepting new invites - send me a pm. I will drop someone who is not aiding on a regular basis.