• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need help with Tomorrow Era GE4

Ceres

My stat boosts are 450 attack for AA & 370 Defense for AA

Trying to see if that's enough to beat GE4 in Tomorrow Era. Gonna stay there for at least a month because I like to experience each Era in the game fully

Please don't suggest me skipping it and going straight to Future, I've heard it a lot, and Future Era GE4 is arguably even harder because how broken Hover Tanks are for both player and the AI.

Pericles the Lion

My stat boosts are 450 attack for AA & 370 Defense for AA

Trying to see if that's enough to beat GE4 in Tomorrow Era. Gonna stay there for at least a month because I like to experience each Era in the game fully

Please don't suggest me skipping it and going straight to Future, I've heard it a lot, and Future Era GE4 is arguably even harder because how broken Hover Tanks are for both player and the AI.
Maybe do the same thing on US4 that you are doing on US26? Just sayin'. 50K battles in the last 90 days on your main world suggests that you may know what you're doing.