• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need more rogues

Bosshoof

I am in CA. Have a level 17 Traz, 2 Rogue's dens, 2 Ranger buildings, and 1 each of the other military barracks. I do not seem to get many rogues in my daily Traz production. Right now I have only 58 rogues and over 200 of most others. Any way to tweak this?

Kranyar the Mysterious

It sounds like you have 9 military buildings in your city, 2 of which are Rogue Dens. That means that your Traz should provide (2/9)*15=3.33 Rogues per collection. That number would most often get rounded down to 3.

The way to fix it is to get rid of all your military buildings except one Rogue Den and one other military building so Traz will produce 50% Rogues. If you want even more have 2 Rogue Dens with one other military building.

Ebeondi Asi

I would mention Traz is not producing a group of troops all at once matching the percentages. Traz creates troop on a one at a time based on percentages, (very fast) when you click collect. So say you have three barracks and can get one hundred troops from Traz.
Selection number one on A B C each is a 33.33% chance, but it randomly chooses A
Second troop selection 1/3 A B C it chooses C
third troop 1/3 chooses A etc Traz does that 100 times and yu got your hundred troops..
So you can get any number of each troop. The average will average out over time to 1/3of each. but remember all previous choices do not affact the next choice. ((The more barracks one has the more skewed the results can be... because of the way the troops are chosen)
So a person could end up with 62 of A 12 of B and 26 of C after a bunch of tries..and that would be OK working fine.
The best way to really use Traz is make one kind at a time from one barracks., or just two differetn barracks*. Saves space, and messing around.
If you do not believe it works this way. Not my problem. LOL
* more than one barrack of a kind is of little use in relation to Traz You may want more for other reasons..?

Last edited:

Bosshoof

I think I will keep my two hottest units (grenadier and musketeer) and dump the other barracks. When the balance gets low on the other units, from occasional use, I can swap barracks to rebuild a balance.

Johnny B. Goode

I think I will keep my two hottest units (grenadier and musketeer) and dump the other barracks. When the balance gets low on the other units, from occasional use, I can swap barracks to rebuild a balance.
If you're doing GE through level 3 each week, you should never have to worry about current era troops. Unless you're losing more than 24 per week, but if you have over 200 of each, then you should be fine indefinitely. Especially if you're still going to be producing your hottest units.