• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need some new friends, Whoop Whoop

DeletedUser12369

Hit me up in game, same name, duh. lol. daWhiteLotus I have a Tower of Babel and about to have a Zeus, so if you need a BP or two, hit it up.

I just need some new people to talk to, cause I'm bored as . lol. Peace homies. MCL

DeletedUser11874

Hello daWhiteLotus,

Hopefully you will get some response here, but another good way to find active friends is through contacting people via. the Global Chat feature in Fel Dranghyr.

Good Luck!

DeletedUser14156

add me

Hello daWhiteLotus,

Hopefully you will get some response here, but another good way to find active friends is through contacting people via. the Global Chat feature in Fel Dranghyr.

Good Luck!

You can add me to :

DeletedUser15428

I need friends too

Hit me up in game, same name, duh. lol. daWhiteLotus I have a Tower of Babel and about to have a Zeus, so if you need a BP or two, hit it up.

I just need some new people to talk to, cause I'm bored as . lol. Peace homies. MCL

Send an invitation to hershbarry5874. I'm knew just 4 days but about to enter Iron Age. Working hard to conquer the world.

- - - Updated - - -

send a friend request to hershbarry5874. I'm only 4 days into the game but about to go into Iron Age. Need friends and good conversation.