• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need to find a new Guild

Girl of Mystery

Left my guild today and need to find a new one. All suggestions would be welcome. I always complete all 4 levels of GE and participate in GBG. The reason for leaving my guild was that the majority of the members would not contribute with the building of my GB's nor would they aid/motivate regularly. I pretty much had to do this myself as my 'friends list' did not help either. I need a guild that will help me and allow me to help them so that I can progress in the game. Thanks.

CaptainKirk1234

Im sorry, I am not in vingrid, but some advice would be to to look at page 3 or 4 guilds untill you find one that is "join" not "apply" and look at its memo, see if it has 1.9 or 1.8, as well as a few swap threads, and to see if they fit your playstyle. Also look at there worst member and see if you are above them, see if there are maybe a few members with the same ranking points as you (I dont know how many ranking points you have). Then see if you want to join, make sure you join before the day after tommorow, as you want to be able to be able to be in GBG and GE, if all is well join the guild. Send the guild leaders a memo saying that you will be a productive member in the guild and that you are staying there, if needed add that this is your main city. Read there rules and reqiurements and make sure to follow them. And have fun!!!

CommanderCool1234

Im sorry, I am not in vingrid, but some advice would be to to look at page 3 or 4 guilds untill you find one that is "join" not "apply"
Why should it just be an auto join guild, sounds like he/she is looking for a fun competitive guild if he does GE4 and GbG I think he/she could get in to most guilds.

Also look at there worst member and see if you are above them, see if there are maybe a few members with the same ranking points as you (I dont know how many ranking points you have).
Why should he do this, you just said for him to find an auto join guild so why should he/she care how good the worst member is this might be something you should do if it was an Apply guild.

make sure you join before the day after tommorow, as you want to be able to be able to be in GBG and GE
He/she can still do GE and GBG if they join today and since they already left there guild there would be no problem with them joining today.

And have fun!!!
Yes, have fun!

Girl of Mystery

Thanks everybody. I appreciate the feedback. I joined a friend's Guild. Not sure it's right for me yet. Was able to complete Level One of GE so far. But the rules for GB are so confusing I am having trouble. I think it may be that the Bigger Guild's are not a fit for me.

CommanderCool1234

Thanks everybody. I appreciate the feedback. I joined a friend's Guild. Not sure it's right for me yet. Was able to complete Level One of GE so far. But the rules for GB are so confusing I am having trouble. I think it may be that the Bigger Guild's are not a fit for me.
Sounds like you should join a medium sized guild (15 to 30 members) and try to learn the inn's and outs of the game. Then when you understand more you can join a bigger better guild. Only problem with this is sometimes you become to coneccted to the medium sized guild and dont want to leave even thought it hurts your development.