• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need to join 1.9 in Fel Dragging her world

NWWolverine

Hello everyone. Fel Dranghyr is a tough world to find a guild with an active 1.9 thread in it. I've searched and found a lot of excellent battle guilds but none have solid 1.9's. Everyone seems stuck on the swaps. Not judging, just know the benefits and speed of leveling I gain by using 1.9's. If you have a non-guild 1.9 that I can join, please message me. I've used them for a year now and am very familiar with how they function. Thanks

R.J.G. Esq.

Hello everyone. Fel Dranghyr is a tough world to find a guild with an active 1.9 thread in it. I've searched and found a lot of excellent battle guilds but none have solid 1.9's. Everyone seems stuck on the swaps. Not judging, just know the benefits and speed of leveling I gain by using 1.9's. If you have a non-guild 1.9 that I can join, please message me. I've used them for a year now and am very familiar with how they function. Thanks

hi ... We have a 1.9 thats active with Friends up to 250M ... shoot me a PM ... The Magic Gigolo