• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Negotiate

Ebeondi Asi

I would not call thm losing they are the quantity of goods supplies or Coins you have to pay for that one attempt at getting the answers correct. YOU give away those items whether you guesses are right or wrong.

Last edited:

Pickleweasel

Semantics, sure. To that end, it isn't really a negotiation either; when you offer something unwanted, they shouldn't just keep it - they should reject it in the hopes that you offer them what they really do want.

HeyMay393

Semantics, sure. To that end, it isn't really a negotiation either; when you offer something unwanted, they shouldn't just keep it - they should reject it in the hopes that you offer them what they really do want.
I agree, especially for complicated DC negotiations, you're losing a lot of goods in the attempt to move a step closer to your prize; that if you are willing to spend diamonds after you run out of turns.

wolfhoundtoo

Well yes that's how they encourage people to pay money to the company. You don't have to pay any diamonds (and GBG does provide some diamond rewards) to play GBG. They've set up most items so that you can pay a small amount of diamonds to get more of something but that's the way these types of games are structured. Someone has to pay the bills of the company and convince their bosses they should keep their jobs. :p

Ebeondi Asi

I never do Negotiations over five Goods per hit. Just a total waste of Goods IMO. I had early on gone to negotiations as I had a hard time winning when fighting. Then realized fighting is the only realistic way to move ahead in Foe. So I overcame my reluctance and went all in on battle.
Negotiations just keep costing forever. Fighting seems to pay up front and then basically free the rest of the way forever.