• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Negotiations involving a highly opposed but fully justified system.

• Thread starter DeletedUser23419
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23419

There are those who can't get enough liberty, even at the expense of others for that pursuit.
I've developed an inter-gaming system that would let people achieve a higher level of liberty in a proper, justified way.

Think of it as a system that regulates how powerful people are in the first place, whether they are good/evil.

Do I pique your interest, or do we have to declare war against each other?

I don't want to force you, but I cannot take no for an answer. There's by far too much corruption and greed in the gaming industry as is. Perhaps so much that it deserves to die in a proper justice system, though I would do all in my power to prevent that where it's morally and ethically wrong.

DeletedUser8152

This isn't clearly a proposal, or even clearly about Forge of Empires. I will move it to the Tavern in case people want to discuss it.

DeletedUser23419

It IS about this place. A system that involves the entire community.
It's MEANT for every game existent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17558

We can't have a discussion about a system you haven't explained.

DeletedUser23419

Same Negotiations, Reworded.

I'm in the process of making a system that unites ALL the games individually in truth and liberty.
Extreme liberty. Enough where both good and evil can flourish in a justified fasion, albeit potentially at the expense of others.

I'm willing to explain this system, but know it's HIGHLY controversial. Some communities would ban you for even thinking about the system.

I cannot take no for an answer, but I don't want to force you(I despise force for the most part). If you have an interest in UNNOFICIALLY hearing about the system, say so.

Also, for the record, My intents are never abusive.

DeletedUser17558

I'm in the process of making a system that unites ALL the games individually in truth and liberty.
Extreme liberty. Enough where both good and evil can flourish in a justified fasion, albeit potentially at the expense of others.

I'm willing to explain this system, but know it's HIGHLY controversial. Some communities would ban you for even thinking about the system.

I cannot take no for an answer, but I don't want to force you(I despise force for the most part). If you have an interest in UNNOFICIALLY hearing about the system, say so.

Also, for the record, My intents are never abusive.

A) Explain the system first

B) it isn't in the proper proposal format, so get ready for it to get moved.

DeletedUser23419

I gave a few bread crumbs. But let's begin with the principles and ONLY law of the system.
Know, however, that the system is meant to be HIGHER than any community. But not without risks. The next level of justice is loosing the right to play games anywhere.

Here's the principles and law of the system:

P1 - It's not a lack of law and authority that makes anarchy and strife, but a lack of discipline and truth.

{info} - This is an exception to the rules and people in a community, but it makes up with requiring more discipline and wisdom. That's the angle. You could get away with anything, but only if you had the discipline and wisdom to back your ways in the eyes of others, whether they like it or not.

P2 - Justice backed with truth must not be opposed.

{info} NOTHING should stand in the way of truths, regardless how hated they may be. Not even kings and emperors are immune to the truth. But so many people have fallen astray to their own BLIND truths, rarely caring about other's beliefs whether they are justified or not.

P3 - Never set a boundary on pleasure.

{info} Any form of boundary is a limit, and destroys any chance for justified change. While not all forms of change are good, even an evil person has some sense of honor, even if it's twisted honor, and to destroy that sense of honor is to potentially destroy the person in an unjust way.

R1: Respect the nexians.

The system is called the nexus metaverse. For the most part, the greatest form of evil is HATRED in any form. By ensuring the beliefs and notions of others, only justified destruction can exist in theorem. Getting away with such destruction, however, is a completely different story.

DeletedUser23419

Abuse prevention

In truth, this would both prevent AND encourage abuse. Abuse in the form of being either good and evil.
The main prevention is locating those are proper gaming terrorists. There's nothing more evil than actual terrorism, so I think.

My form of prevention in the system is to oppose the evils of control and force. That's my purpose in the system. To encourage ALL beliefs to work not against, but WITH each other, no matter how hated those beliefs may be.

DeletedUser8152

First, I will move this to Forge Hall, since it's not a proper proposal.

Second, please explain how this relates to Forge of Empires?

DeletedUser23419

Think of it as 'diplomacy'. One leader to another. But know that I'm, as far as I can tell, the highest renegade leader in the whole world.

DeletedUser23419

Unofficial Explanation:Everyone begins with 650 nex, but mods/admins begin with 3000.
Normally, your supposed to act on the system, but don't OFFICIALLY know of the system nor the actions beings in the systems do for the most part.
But... your allowed to see the results of their actions.

These points have 6 forms of rankings, and those ranks go from 0-9, normally 0 initially.
Each community can also elect a government and a champion, choosing his main profession.
Only 'Primes' can achieve rank 9, which is literally unbeatable.
The rankings are Battle, Economy, Supremacy, Gates, Shroud, and Leadership.

The shroud is the ethereal force behind this 'Reality'. (yes, this is to be seen not just as a system but a game and a reality. Think of it as the cross-over between games and real life OFFICIALLY, on the supernatural level.) Nexians and their mortal counterparts can only see actions done by himself for the most part, either version.

DeletedUser8428

If you want to create your own game, that's terrific. I applaud your creativity. But your ideas don't have anything to do with THIS game, as much as you might like them to.

DeletedUser10517

Unofficial Explanation:Everyone begins with 650 nex, but mods/admins begin with 3000.
Normally, your supposed to act on the system, but don't OFFICIALLY know of the system nor the actions beings in the systems do for the most part.
But... your allowed to see the results of their actions.

These points have 6 forms of rankings, and those ranks go from 0-9, normally 0 initially.
Each community can also elect a government and a champion, choosing his main profession.
Only 'Primes' can achieve rank 9, which is literally unbeatable.
The rankings are Battle, Economy, Supremacy, Gates, Shroud, and Leadership.

The shroud is the ethereal force behind this 'Reality'. (yes, this is to be seen not just as a system but a game and a reality. Think of it as the cross-over between games and real life OFFICIALLY, on the supernatural level.) Nexians and their mortal counterparts can only see actions done by himself for the most part, either version.

What on Earth are you talking about???

DeletedUser23419

If you want to create your own game, that's terrific. I applaud your creativity. But your ideas don't have anything to do with THIS game, as much as you might like them to.

This is a 3-in-1.

A. A justice system, that's meant to keep the old, but be above it as well.
B. To be seen as a reality connecting your status with the games in general.
C. A forum game.

Think of it as a cross-over public gaming system that enforces OVER games.

Algona

Where is the report thread button?

Why is this thread in this forum? It appears to have nothing to do with FoE?

DeletedUser17558

Where is the report thread button?

Why is this thread in this forum? It appears to have nothing to do with FoE?

It is the little triangle in the bottom left next to the star. Make sure to hit the one associated with the post you are wanting to report.

DeletedUser23419

This system could grant you just about any gaming wish if supported.

The catch? A higher level of punishment than just a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.