• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Neighbors

• Thread starter VictoriousSecrets
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ok if you happened to view my other thread then you would know i'm a new player, I tried searching online to no avail.

Ok yesterday I had 70 Neighbors.. today i'm the only one in my 'hood' which is frustrating as I don't have a guild (personal preference).. So I relied on my neighbors for P/M.

Is this a glitch? cause I read somewhere that if you was inactive you would be put in a inactive hood.. but i'm not inactive as I log in daily.

This a bug or something that happens to us all? xD

Thanks.

DeletedUser

i also have the same problem plz help me i only have 4 Neighbors !!!!

DeletedUser

No glitch, they just merged everyone out to other neighborhoods. I am sure come Monday when they (staff) merge again you will have more however, you want to take advantage of this opportunity of this to build like crazy and get your Army up to snuff. I have to le several worlds go because those guilds keep plundering me if you have 20 players in a guild that's 20 times they can and will plunder you. BUT guilds do turn on themselves. Therefore waist not want not.

DeletedUser

No glitch, they just merged everyone out to other neighborhoods. I am sure come Monday when they (staff) merge again you will have more however, you want to take advantage of this opportunity of this to build like crazy and get your Army up to snuff. I have to le several worlds go because those guilds keep plundering me if you have 20 players in a guild that's 20 times they can and will plunder you. BUT guilds do turn on themselves. Therefore waist not want not.

The Staff does not merge you, it is an automated feature.

DeletedUser8155

no its not a glitch the game will slice up the neighbors periodically and then re distribute them it screwed me too i had like over 70 now i have just 3 but it hasn't messed with my other worlds

DeletedUser

New neighborhoods. Those full of newly arrived cities, will see a large drop off of accounts before they begin to merge with others.

Each neighborhood ignores the first merge after starting, to give accounts that do not intend on continuing time to go inactive.