neighbour abuse

Discussion in 'Uceria Drama' started by Allen Apperson, Dec 17, 2015.

1. DariusMax

DariusMax New Member

Yes, in my case it amounts to bullying. Still get hammered daily by 10 or more with attacks coming minutes apart by most, same with plunders. I have no way to defend myself, replay of the attacks show I may get 1 or 2 ticks off of one unit. This has been going on for several months now. I have found a way to protect myself as far as goods though. I have been rotating collection times to times I can be there. They only get me once or twice a week now. I'm happy, I can finally advance my city again. This does not happen at all in any other worlds I play, very strange.
    DM

2. DariusMax

DariusMax New Member

Didn't think of it before, maybe someone is running multiple accounts, what's the chance they would have several in my hood? Many are from the same guild.

3. Queste

Queste Active Member

They are all real persons, I have had them all on voice chat :) You realize that you can stop some attacks by just aiding those players? And after the first day they were dumped into the hood they never managed to get me again. The first day basically being a test if they would.
    But most are moved out today.

4. cbalto1927

cbalto1927 Active Member

I should give thanks to Inno for giving me the most easiest hoods ever, Most of my old hoods have moved on and being replaced with people who are LMA and less. I am currently in Future Era. :)

5. Algoa

Algoa New Member

Just think of it as motivation to get bigger, faster. ;)

6. damjr3

damjr3 New Member

I like cheese

jaelis likes this.
  7. BurninBenjamins

BurninBenjamins New Member

But it doesn't like you back.

plinker likes this.
  8. xXBlindfoldedXx

xXBlindfoldedXx New Member

quit ya whinin. they fixed the hood system.

Allumena likes this.
  9. Mandana 523 the bloody

Mandana 523 the bloody New Member

just as in real life, the players that have money to buy diamonds have a big advantage over those that do not. i have only had 3 players that raided and plunders me every single day and i too have quite this game but i did return. best game ive played so far.

10. plinker

plinker Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

Everyone gets plundered. Everyone. It is a game where you have to think about, and try to solve a problem. Sometimes you have to think "outside the box". Don't give up, just keep trying!

InfamousChan likes this.
  11. King Zack the Almighty

King Zack the Almighty Active Member

I haven't spent a cent on the game but I am powerful enough to raid super diamond buyers (marking their city with bakeries, cypresses, multistory houses, etc.). So, buying diamonds isn't everything. :)

But, I agree with the mod above. I may plunder a lot of my hood and have an amazing def, but I have people break through it sometimes. And, that loss of 2 forge points or 20 goods is hard when you depended on them, but it's easy to shake it off and keep playing. Especially when you are taking 30 goods or 5 forge points from plundering. :D
    I may not play in this world, but...

12. qwaftzefoni

qwaftzefoni Member

i have an easy method of preventing plundering. i verbally abuse them.
    sure, you get a warning...but they just cant forget all that abuse and it gets to them.

i fully endorse verbal abuse after a plunder.

13. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Member

another 1 of these...listen i plunder everybody and verbal abuse will not stop me...but will have me report u to inno:) I AM SERIOUS.

14. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

Check out the thread "Plunder Progress". That's where plunderers post abusive messages they receive and laugh together about them. If anyone stops attacking you because of an insulting message, they weren't a real plunderer to begin with. :D

15. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Member

i agree with u stephen...liked your post:):D:):D:);)

16. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Active Member

I too fully endorse verbal abuse after a plunder.

17. cton2.forge

cton2.forge Member

I plunder myself every chance i get

Eric Theodore Cartman likes this.
  18. brodhawkins

brodhawkins New Member

Don't we all.....

Eric Theodore Cartman likes this.
  19. Eric Theodore Cartman

Eric Theodore Cartman Member

Please don't be offended if I plunder you. I don't get offended. It's part of the game.

But here's a tip: Set your defense to one rouge, that way they may burn a free kill (Atlantis) and get zero in PvP. Sooner or later when they are a hooddie they remember not to even bother.

Oh and always hit them back if you have the time. It makes the game more fun.

Duh...

20. Emberguard

Emberguard Active Member

To be fair when I first joined this game I was plundering in Bronze Age with spearmen before I got any bonuses in the game at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it's a problem you could always try POLITELY sending them a message asking if there's any arrangement that could be made in exchange for not being plundered (or send a friend request)

And on the bright side since this thread was made the neighbourhood system has been improved quite a lot so you're placed in same age hoods (although people can age up after being put in your hood or if there's not enough players for a same age hood then be merged with the age above)

You're being sarcastic right? 'cause I've only heard of people plunder twice as frequently after being abused.

For people that just can't stand being plundered.... what games did you grow up with? Have you ever played games where the NPCs or other players are able to fight/kill/steal/hinder you in any way? Like Spyro the Dragon, Overboard, Age of Empires, EVEN MARIO KART! has these same elements. How do you cope with other games if you can't cope with plundering in this game?