1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

neighbour abuse

Discussion in 'Uceria Drama' started by Allen Apperson, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

Oh, maybe that explains the one rogue defenses I've seen lately. By all means, continue giving me "zero" in PvP.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  2. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Speaking of "Duh...". About your tip, Atlantis gives a chance to double their plunder, so your part about "burn a free kill (Atlantis)" makes no sense. My guess is that while you said "Atlantis", you were thinking of the Kraken, which does give a player a chance at a free kill. But if your intent is to minimize their PvP points, it makes more sense to use one Horseman than one Rogue, as the Horseman gives the least amount of battle points.

3. dono26627

dono26627 New Member

Or you can do what I do and ignore the first two times because it is a part of the game, how ever the third time it becomes a pattern of unfriendly behavior so I simply go to their city and put a forge point on everyone of their GB's then when they get close to flipping I give them 1 more FP and take away their double dip opportunity which usually hurts them worse than whatever I could get from them even if I could beat their Army. Most of the people who are serial plunderers have about a 200 % boost and I wouldn't have been able to beat them anyway. So don't get mad get ahead.

4. Mackay131

Mackay131 Member

Be glad that you are not playing Evony. City emptied and a total wreck unable to function. City is in lala land and arrives back in the game away from your Alliance.