• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Neighbourhood algorhythm messed up

DeletedUser10019

I recently advanced to LMA, and I'm placed in a new neighbourhood where top guys are in bloody MODERN ERA. I'm trying to defend against their mechanized artillery with my Sword Warriors. How funny is that, Inno Games? I know plundering is part of the game and losing some stuff is OK. I do plunder myself. But come on, Inno, do you want me to weep in the corner or what? All my units focus on one unit, and I can barely do one dot of damage. Is this your understanding of "fair competition"? I like this game, really, but this isn't fair at all. There are others like me in the hood. I wrote to support but they can't do anything. Dear developers, please explain to me how am I supposed to fight back, or "have fun" in this setting?

DeletedUser8152

This does happen, it will probably change in the next hood update. In the meantime it's a chance to score some high age blueprints. Also if there's a bunch of high age people, it's a good bet that a few of them run two spears defense. If you can plunder even a house or supply building from modern age, it would probably be a huge boost for you. So it's worth checking anyway.

DeletedUser17558

This does happen, it will probably change in the next hood update. In the meantime it's a chance to score some high age blueprints. Also if there's a bunch of high age people, it's a good bet that a few of them run two spears defense. If you can plunder even a house or supply building from modern age, it would probably be a huge boost for you. So it's worth checking anyway.

Lemonade

DeletedUser25539

Hood change 2 weeks ago put me in a hood with the top 5 in PME and I am CA, was hoping it would be fixed yesterday but it is not

DeletedUser25273

Devale, that is only 4 ages, which considering some of the other complaints, isn't that much (probably more than desired, but seems to be within what Inno allows).

I am HMA right now, and INNO on Sunday put 5 brand new Stone age players in my hood, which I think is about the same level of difference.