• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Never-ending Halloween Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

DeletedUser38582

The Witch’s invitation seem sincere by scarecrow so he push the cowardly lion in and oiled up tinman.. .tinmqn had noticed the her rigid cat statue outside and question the Witch. She said that it was fate her beloved pet had met . She continued to say that Dorothy had stopped in earlier with Toto the dog and noticed the cat statue and said she met a man earlier that she thought could help. So she rushed out. Tin man , cowardly lion and scarecrow had sit down at the table and asked how long ago were they here?

Suddenly there is a barking and a knock at the door. The witch opens the door, it’s Dorothy and Toto and a strange tall skinny guy that looks half frozen. Dorothy says, this is the man that I met earlier, his name is Jack Frost.

DeletedUser37599

"Oh no," thought the witch, "the naive girl fetched Frost. He has no room nor care for warmth .. only the cold. That's why we broke up so long ago, I was just too hot for him to handle." Odd for him to be in these parts at this time of year, only but a light chill to the air. Also, these characters seem so odd, yet familiar. Shaking her head, the witch tried to connect her stray thoughts. A Tin Man, a lion, a scarecrow, & a girl named Dorothy? "Ah hah!" The story her mother told of the fate of an aunt to such a group! "How can this be that they are now in my home!?", she pondered. In dread she looked to her visitors. There seemed to be a haze to it all. They had gathered in the main room now, all staring back at her & widely smiling. She gazed down upon her frozen companion. "Oh no. The door .. the cat .. the potions. Oh my it's happened again. I didn't go back far enough to keep the potions from mixing & I'm hallucinating again." Taking in the fresh autumn air, she chanted a quick cleansing spell, took a moment & peered back into her home. There, staring perplexed back at her was her cat & her neighbor Sticksnbricks. "Much better", she sighed.

"Sticks, what brings you out my way?", she asked as she reentered her home. "Oh, I came to see if you'd care to share some goodies with me I received from my nephew," Sticks said. "Perfect timing," Lynn replied. So, after setting the table, the three (of course Lucifer would not be left out) sat down for a light meal & perusing the web to cackle at the latest nonsense postings of so many silly mere mortals.

Then, suddenly, there was a flash on the screen & a puff of smoke overcame her connection device. A deep bellowing voice beckoned from it, "Search no further!" Puzzled, they gazed at the device. The smoke cleared & a mesmerizing flashing from the screen drew them further in. A button link in the center read "Press me." Of course, in inescapable curiosity, Lynn clicked the link. Up came a game titled "Forge of Empires" with a flashing link to enter. "How odd," said the witch "I've played this before, but don't recall seeing the button flashing so." She clicked onward into the game and was greeted by an advertisement that neither could take their eyes away from. Glimmering & shimmering, a never ending swirl encompassing it, centered & nearly overtaking the whole screen, with a rhythmic pulsating emanating from it was an ad like they'd never seen before. Reading it aloud they both declared its message, "Bargain Hunters Delight: Halloween Event Special Offer - 100 diamonds & Bonus 100 Event Currency Candies!! Only $10,000.00. Buy NOW!!!"

Slowly looking back toward each other, the two friends paused, then began hysterically cackling and roared, "What ..

Last edited by a moderator:

ValkerieAnd

as the witch opened her eyes and had the strongest urge to use the bathroom (good thing she woke up!) she realized this was all just a strange dream. She knew that she shouldn't have eaten both Hansel & Gretel in one sitting. Eating too much always makes her very sleepy. But now what to do with the leftovers ?

DeletedUser25252

The winners are:

s7catshire7
ValkerieAnd
Bella grande
spnnr
Emberguard
tzzmaniac666
Jorge rexustaurus
Pachoo Lee
barra370804
Jern2017

Well done, folks. The Diamonds have been added to your accounts. Hope you all had a great Halloween!

DeletedUser36947

Eyes wide in horror the Scarecrow saw...
Sitting at the witches table with Lucifer was Dorthy. Or what was left of Dorthy at least. Her head was in a bowl in the middle of the table. Blood was everywhere. Lucifer began playing a wild beat with Dorthy's arms spraying even more blood around the cottage. The Witch started cackling and shouting arcane verses. The room suddenly goes quiet and both the Witch and Lucifer eye the new guests. It goes dark with just enough light to make out that Dorthy's head is also looking at the trio. Then the head speaks.