• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Camelot RECRUITING

DeletedUser

The Guild New Camelot is recruiting any and all players new and veterans.
We are a guild built to have fun; learn the game; make new friends and to become the top guild on the server in the process.

This guild is for those who like to have fun while making new friends and becoming the best in the game. We honor all our members and treat them with respect. We value any input or suggestions and are a fair and honorable guild. we help tose who need help and try to answer any questions our members may have. I am Phillyman101 in the game also the founder of new camelot. I have a top ranked player on b world and wil help any and all if i can.

The guild is just formed and looking for a few good knights to help me make this guild the best and wil lhave a knights of the round table council where every voice is heard on my council like in the arthurian classic King arthur

So if you would like to join a fun no pressure guild that will form many trade alliances then this is the guild for you so please send a message to phillyman101 or phillyman102 and i wil get you started on your new adventure with us. If interested please contact phillyman102

ty Phillyman102/ King arthur founder

Last edited by a moderator: