• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

new chat sucks

• Thread starter DeletedUser14446
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The main thing I hate about it is it is too hard to read...
the font is too small & the colors make it hard for me to read the Quests that are given, hence why I miss so many & that makes it hard, almost impossible to advance.
Another thing I do not like about it is if I am trying to give instructions to a guild member on how to do something, I often have to break it up into 2 or more messages.
And Leaving the conversation? that bites as well.
before we could delete the message, and if anything new was added to that message, we would still get that new info...not with this new system ...once you leave a conversation, you are S,B, & T((cough,cough, blued & tattooed). I like it the way it was. if it ain't broke, why fix it?

DeletedUser10517

[QUOTE="CAPERNIUS1, post: 92386, member: 23157"]The main thing I hate about it is it is too hard to read...
the font is too small & the colors make it hard for me to read the Quests that are given, hence why I miss so many & that makes it hard, almost impossible to advance.
Another thing I do not like about it is if I am trying to give instructions to a guild member on how to do something, I often have to break it up into 2 or more messages.
And Leaving the conversation? that bites as well.
before we could delete the message, and if anything new was added to that message, we would still get that new info...not with this new system ...once you leave a conversation, you are S,B, & T((cough,cough, blued & tattooed). I like it the way it was. if it ain't broke, why fix it?
[/QUOTE]

The thread is about the chat system, not messages.