• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Forge of Empires Logo Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We are interested in your comments, thoughts and suggestions about the new logo. Please place your feedback here.

Thank you!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser7289

Uh...OK, I guess.
Somehow, I just don't see the logo as being the thing that needed fixing. I suppose someone in marketing thought it would help, but I'm much more interested in seeing the messaging system get fixed.

DeletedUser9393

Don't remember how the old one looked.
Much more interested in being able to invite 140 friends.

DeletedUser

The new logo looks very bland, I can think of 10 games that can use similar logo (and maybe they use, because there is nothing to remember there). The word "FORGE" is made bigger, obviously to distinguish FoE from dozens of "XXX of Empires" games. However, the old logo actually showed a forge, and image is better than a word.

I also don't understand why the devs think that "the old logo is not too mobile-oriented". I just logged in using my phone, the old logo looks perfect. Another change for the sake of change. I guess the next big change to the game will be a different breed of bunnies because current ones aren't too mobile-oriented :-\

DeletedUser10517

We are interested in your comments, thoughts and suggestions about the new logo. Please place your feedback here.

Thank you!

How about you include a link to the two logos so we can compare??

Well, Ive just found the new one. Good grief, is that supposed to be an improvement?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18687

Better use of time

I think your time would be better spent improving the mobile app so the mobile users have full access too important features. Treasure chest, Guild access, Town Hall access(aside from countdown time), countdown time on GB(not just forge points)
Thank you!

I think your time would be better spent improving the mobile app so that the mobile users have full access to important features. Treasure chest, Guild activities access, Town Hall access(aside from countdown time), Great Buildings activity access (not just forge points). Your marketing activity will be for naught if mobile users are continued to be treated as second class players.

DeletedUser23293

Thank you!

My coworker can design 100x better logo then that... If you are interested in commissioning him, just send me a system message and I can get you in touch with him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping out!

DeletedUser17558

I think your time would be better spent improving the mobile app so that the mobile users have full access to important features. Treasure chest, Guild activities access, Town Hall access(aside from countdown time), Great Buildings activity access (not just forge points). Your marketing activity will be for naught if mobile users are continued to be treated as second class players.

Considering this is a browser game, mobile users are second class players. Want full functionality, go to your computer. That being said, they will eventually need to upgrade the mobile app.

On the OP, I didn't even know there was a new logo. Of all the things I do with this game, looking at the logo isn't on the list. Fix all the other crap.

DeletedUser13967

I'm surprised they didn't give us players a chance at designing a logo for them. Maybe offer a small prize in diamonds to the one that got chosen, if any.
I would have enjoyed messing around in PS seeing what I could come up with.

DeletedUser6163

I'm surprised they didn't give us players a chance at designing a logo for them. Maybe offer a small prize in diamonds to the one that got chosen, if any.
I would have enjoyed messing around in PS seeing what I could come up with.

That would have been a neat idea and I think make the FoE community much more receptive to the change. I don't think anyone is going to be excited about the new logo.. it's not awful but neither was the old one. I agree with others that there are more pressing functional changes to be made in the game rather than just visual.

DeletedUser23123

I like it. 2 thing things though. One, Never ever just use "FOE" as the logo. It Cheap and demeaning. Two, Dress the shield up a little. Even if it only showing a third of it. It still could use a little more detail. Other than that. I like it.

DeletedUser17462

Considering this is a browser game, mobile users are second class players. Want full functionality, go to your computer. That being said, they will eventually need to upgrade the mobile app.

On the OP, I didn't even know there was a new logo. Of all the things I do with this game, looking at the logo isn't on the list. Fix all the other crap.
Wow dude, just wow. If not for the ban hammer the mods wield, I'd have some choice words for you. Since they made an app version, this has not just been a browser game.

DeletedUser10517

This is a browser based game.
Does everyone get upset when they cant play Wow on an App?? No.

The App was really supposed to be an Additional feature to the browser.....so people could collect stuff whilst at work......not as a stand alone playing platform.

DeletedUser

Is that best you can do? Understand the meaning of keeping up with the times, but don't be in rush to get something out there that is substandard to what the Forge of Empires Team is capable of producing.

iamtheemperor

The App was really supposed to be an Additional feature to the browser.....so people could collect stuff whilst at work......not as a stand alone playing platform.

Your evidence for this statement?
Grepolis and Tribal Wars 2 (both games by Inno) have fully functional and fully featured mobile versions.

DeletedUser14934

Agree with the consensus that it is lame and dated. The fact that you are featuring one of your weakest GB's (Space Needle) is appropriate. After playing the game for about a year my overall observation is that you all approach the game as developers rather than players. Focus seems to be more on sizzle than substance.

DeletedUser

What i hope that , Logo is not the important point , need fix Message center 1st .

Some function keys of Delete or Erase .

Fix bug , make some changes , i think this will be better .

Same as , if i open a forum topic is about , change McDonald's logo .

DeletedUser14175

Too much marketing for a lame logo...

Come on Inno! You can do better than this.

FOE players can give you some good ideas for free.

Sorry, but your logo designer flunked this one.

DeletedUser17558

Wow dude, just wow. If not for the ban hammer the mods wield, I'd have some choice words for you. Since they made an app version, this has not just been a browser game.

Feel free to PM me, I can ignore it there just as easily.

Sorry, it is a browser game first and foremost, as evidenced by the fact that it was on PC only first AND the only way to get full functionality is through the browser. Until they upgrade the mobile app to be fully functional, it is still a browser game. If you are only using the app to play the game, then you don't know what you are missing.

OP, still don't care about the logo.