• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Forum Members Sweepstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer1904

Dear Kings and Queens,

We are now offering a contest for new forum members. To enter it is easy just follow these guidelines.

• Must have joined no earlier than October 10, 2017
  • Take a screenshot of your city including your town hall. (A free screenshot tool can be found here PC and MAC | Android: Hold power and volume down button for a moment | iPhone

The winner will be chosen randomly using a random name picker. (HERE)

The prize is 75 FP (In Packs)
If we have more than 50 entries we will add 3 more winners of 50 FP
1 entry per player

Be sure to list what world you would like your prize in :)

The contest will run from 11/13/17 - 11/27/17
Winners drawn on 11/28/17

Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

Joined no later than, should that be no earlier than if this is a contest for new members?

Salsuero

Remember to share this with your friends and guildmates. The more who join the better.

No insult intended, but that sounds counterintuitive to those who have entered. It would stand to reason that the fewer entries, the better your chance at winning, right? It doesn't make sense therefore that I should want to get the word out in order to increase my competition. Just saying. Not trying to argue.

DeletedUser31225

I shared the link with 2 of my guilds. Can I get a prize too ;) ?

DeletedUser31498

Geez in a month Sal has a DT, Cape, Seed vault, Chateau, SBC, Traz, Arc....lol yeah someone is playing legitimately.....Man I hope that "new player" wins the rewards he so deserves...and also wishes no one else to enter. What a great guy I'm rooting for him!!

Salsuero

Geez in a month Sal has a DT, Cape, Seed vault, Chateau, SBC, Traz, Arc....lol yeah someone is playing legitimately.....Man I hope that "new player" wins the rewards he so deserves...and also wishes no one else to enter. What a great guy I'm rooting for him!!

In a month? The contest says new to the FORUM, not the game.

I hope you have evidence to prove what you say!

You don't even speak the truth. Do I have a SBC?

Salsuero

hahahaha Yup. I do. But I was being called illegitimate... so I figured I'd toss a quiz back to make him think he might be going crazy staring at it and being told it didn't exist!

In fact most of the things he mentioned are between 6-12 months old in my town. And of the ones mentioned, the Alcatraz, Arc, and Château Frontenac have been in my town the longest.

It's also my only town, so I am able to focus all my attention in one place, rather than split among multiple worlds.

ValkerieAnd

I'm so sorry folks, ya... obviously I'm new. Again, I apologize not only for not naming the world I'm in (Zorskog) but for smiling so much.. I couldn't tell if the info was uploading because I was trying to paste (via copy/paste) the image. Anyhow, here it is again.
ValkerieAnd - Zorskog Oh, and I've been playing for 2 1/2 weeks. I wish I would have read all this wonderful info you guys supply. I started way too fast and too long per day, - and am paying for it now. Anyhow, sure is fun!

Attachments

• Zors.jpg
    Zors.jpg
    759.2 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.