1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

New friends thread

Discussion in 'Houndsmoor Drama' started by zhara, Apr 18, 2014.

1. zhara

zhara Member

I am looking to expand my friends list, in active guild with plenty of neighbours, but need more to support/polish in hope of those BluePrints

Zhara - Houndsmoor (also Avrahall and Brisgard)

2. evenstar

evenstar Guest

feel free to add me.. i am active and i try to play daily
    u can copy & paste evenstar

3. You can add me too.

4. Sevica

Sevica Guest

Please add me. I play daily and in an active guild. Copy and Paste Sevica in Invite a Friend at the bottom right

5. timberk2s

timberk2s Member

Add me, I'm out of friend requests....

6. JennyButler

JennyButler Well-Known Member

Anyone in this world feel free to add me, I just joined last night and will play P/M daily. JennyButler is game name as well

7. smegol

smegol New Member

Hi everyone, i just started playing in this world and would love all the friends i can get. please add me. i also play in another world. its really fun to play in two worlds, not quite as boring. i mean boring as when you can't or don't have enough room. lol

8. Thaddeus1981

Thaddeus1981 Guest

Hi everybody. Just started playing FoE a few days ago. I play daily and am in need of some friends. I'm currently down to 9 neighbors and can't make much headway. Please add me as a friend. I'll be checking the forum regularly looking for new requests.

Edited to add: I also play on Avrahal under the same name.

9. ebs63

ebs63 New Member

You may add me also.

10. TD Encinitas

TD Encinitas New Member

I am in... Add me anytime

11. morbidejs

morbidejs New Member

Everyone reading this can add me too. I`m a daily mot/polisher.

In addition - if someone is looking for a serious guild, contact me. We are looking for serious, inteligent, genuine players who are willing to work in a team.

12. JennyButler

Anyone in this world (or in F World) feel free to add me, I play P/M daily. JennyButler is game name in both worlds.

13. gbuchanan7

gbuchanan7 Guest

I am looking to grow my friends list. Any one in Houndsmoor, feel free to add me. I polish/motivate daily

14. crucialverbz

crucialverbz New Member

you can also add me. I play daily.

15. JennyButler

If you want a daily M/P please add me, if you don't M/P in return at least occasionally then there is nothing here to see..
    JennyButler

16. Dikkon

Dikkon New Member

Just added JB as a friend. Looking for Mot/Pol friends and a Guild to support and practice Iron age fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI...I don't hold with the kind of Guild who puts a mole in a Guild they're fighting in GvG to get inside information. Fight hard but play fair.

Fantasm1st likes this.
  17. LordDeathrider

LordDeathrider Member

Hello Dikkon,

Hopefully you will get some response here, but another good way to get active friends is through contacting people via. the Global Chat feature in Houndsmoor.

Good luck!

LordDeathrider

18. Brucus Maximus

Brucus Maximus New Member

Only been in the game a few days so I could do with a few friends who will polish/motivate my buildings and I'll do the same for them.

19. Ordoz

Ordoz New Member

Waaaasssssuuuuupppppp !!!!!

20. Mazz the Great

Mazz the Great New Member

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016