• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Great Building Idea - Plasma Pyramid - (Virtual Future)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37681

Plasma Pyramid - (Virtual Future)

Based to the Great Pyramid of Giza with a sci-fi see through look and ionic, created by plasma.

It gives bonus as follow:

Level 01-15 Gives Goods / Coins
Level 16-30 Gives Happiness / Supplies
Level 31-45 Gives Defense / Medals
Level 46-60 Gives Attack / Medals
Level 61-... Gives Forge Points

After level 15 by entering the level 16 the Building stops giving Goods and gives Happiness, then gives only Defense and after Attack
After level 60 it provides only Forge Points as the number of the level and continue.
So is up to the player to choose the best level to stop or continue and to avoid all the players stay in Defense or Attack levels the bonus can be 1% then 2% and so. Maximum is 15% Defense and 15% Attack.

Another thing you can do is to change the color of the building when is at level 1-15 can be light Blue then for the next can be light Red etc and finally Gold, keeping the building always See Through and Ionic.

This is the main idea I have and you can work on that to improve it.

Thanks a lot in advance!!

DeletedUser37681

i just joined the forum and i'm not sure how everything is working or what i need to change to my proposal, also my english are limited

DeletedUser31440

Start with the Do Not Suggest List, check to see if your proposal is allowed. Next check the Proposal Guidelines for format and required information. Then rewrite your post to conform.

DeletedUser37681

its ok delete it, i don't mind, its a good proposal and i must seat and translate and learn a forum just to post the idea... i'm sorry but if you read it you will understand that is an amazing idea to take forge of empires front more steps but i'm stuck in the graphiocracy about something that i'm using for the first time...

DeletedUser31440

If you are having trouble with the language, perhaps try posting this proposal on a server that is in your language? Else, take the time to properly format if you want any chance of this proposal being implemented.

DeletedUser37681

New Great Building - Plasma Pyramid for Virtual Age

A new Great Building that by leveling is chaning it's bonus, based to the Great Pyramid of Giza with a sci-fi see through look and ionic, created by plasma.

The idea goes as follow:

From level 01-15 to Give Goods / Coins
From level 16-30 to Give Happiness / Supplies
From level 31-45 to Give Defense / Medals
From level 46-60 to Gives Attack / GvG Support
From level 61-+ to Give Forge Points and all the previus bonus

After level 15 by entering the level 16 the Building will stop offering the bonus Goods and will offer only Happiness, then offer only Defense and after Attack
After level 60 the building can provide Forge Points as the number of the level and continue, plus all the bonus from the previous levels will return as it was.
Another thing is the building to change color from level 1-15 can be light Blue then for the next can be light Red etc and finally Gold, keeping the building always See Through and Ionic.

This is the main idea and the Virtual Age will get another unique Great Building.

DeletedUser37681

Man this is all i got, i don't have images, i descripe as better i could and i follow the format as much i could...
If you are having a bad day is not my fault... you are not helping in any way....

Agent327

Really bad idea, but if you want me to give it -1 you need to do the following.

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it

DeletedUser31440

So I'm not sure if you are Ogith himself or just someone who he convinced to type in his unique style, either way though you're inability to follow directions does not allow you a free pass from using the correct format. I can only lead you to the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.