• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Guild Created

Legume Enumerator

I have created a new guild. We call ourselves ACTIVE PLAYERS. I am starting at the bottom, from scratch. I have found myself in no less than three dead guilds. I have tried to revive some activity, and was not successful. When trying to find a new guild to be in, I really struggled. It seemed as if they were either top heavy with players way above my level, or they simply were not active. I am in a really great guild in another world, so I have an idea of what a great guild can look like. What I call a dead guild is when you have 60 members, and four are playing Guild Expeditions, and only myself seemed interested in Guild Battlegrounds. I am not an expert, and I don't hold myself out to be an expert. As new members come on board to the guild, we will expand guild leadership.

If you are not afraid to jump out in a new guild, our guild might be right for you. I want to encourage active guild members. Guild members who want to contribute. By active, I mean helping out other guild members. Answering questions of new members, and helping them. Helping guild members get new Great Buildings out of the mud. Trading among members to avoid the forge point cost in the open market. We will have swap trades to help members grow their Great Buildings faster, and to reward guild members by earning rewards for helping out their fellow guild members. We would encourage participating in Guild Expeditions, and we would encourage participation in Guild Battlegrounds. There will not be hard and fast rules of minimum contributions, however, players that are inactive will not be welcome. Two weeks of no participation of any kind could get you removed from the guild.

Give us a try! ACTIVE PLAYERS.

Thank you
Legume Enumerator (yes, I'm an accountant)