• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New guild looking to recruit

DeletedUser29699

I have obs and arc, so blue prints are available. Started a new guild called "No other Guild", in recruiting process and new peps to game are welcome. I do prefer peps who are active in GE, if u don't know it then I'm here to teach you!! Taught then teach mentality. I have goods 4 eras above LMA, so I will try to make trades happen. I eventually want to run GVG but for now I'm focusing on growing the guild. Do you 1st then us second. I use fp contribution forums to grow GBs and up to my era I have all the necessary GBs to help u be success! I always like conversation and humor is always a plus. Fair trades are a necessity and here to help grow your city!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Houston Don

I have obs and arc, so blue prints are available. Started a new guild called "No other Guild", in recruiting process and new peps to game are welcome. I do prefer peps who are active in GE, if u don't know it then I'm here to teach you!! Taught then teach mentality. I have goods 4 eras above LMA, so I will try to make trades happen. I eventually want to run GVG but for now I'm focusing on growing the guild. Do you 1st then us second. I use fp contribution forums to grow GBs and up to my era I have all the necessary GBs to help u be success! I always like conversation and humor is always a plus. Fair trades are a necessity and here to help grow your city!!
It sounds like you'd be a good match to join Ragnarok, a small but established guild that has been getting it's act together lately. Whether you want to join us or not, best of luck to you. :)

Houston Don

How many u got? Do u have fp exchange threads?
33 members, we have multiple (and often used) FP trade threads along with threads for GB's in the mud and those about to level up where members chip in to help. Again, leadership listens and revamped some things over the last few months to make us competitive but not obsessive, send a message to memoboy if you're interested in being part of the next generation of leadership to keep moving the guild upward.

DeletedUser29699

How many u got? Do u have fp exchange threads?
33 members, we have multiple (and often used) FP trade threads along with threads for GB's in the mud and those about to level up where members chip in to help. Again, leadership listens and revamped some things over the last few months to make us competitive but not obsessive, send a message to memoboy if you're interested in being part of the next generation of leadership to keep moving the guild upward.
yeah I'm interested, I'll send message.

DeletedUser29699

I'm gonna join as SailorMoon41, this my gf account, check out ur guild, then I'll jump ship if worth it.

DeletedUser29699

I'm gonna join as SailorMoon41, this my gf account, check out ur guild, then I'll jump ship if worth it.
Don't want to lose progress in GE from leaving, this account can't compete in GE yet.

DeletedUser29699

Sent u message under SailorMoon41 on FOE, check it.