• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Active Guild Needs a Few Good Members

DeletedUser37316

What are the plans. Fight or Farm? GE, PvP, GvG, trade support, good advice In this world I have a town with 250k points, my big one is elsewhere, of course, and closing in on 1/2 mil. Starting in 2 weeks, i may be facing 2 surgeries, one being left shoulder replacement which will seriously slow down my typing. ugafan74

DeletedUser

What are the plans. Fight or Farm? GE, PvP, GvG, trade support, good advice In this world I have a town with 250k points, my big one is elsewhere, of course, and closing in on 1/2 mil. Starting in 2 weeks, i may be facing 2 surgeries, one being left shoulder replacement which will seriously slow down my typing. ugafan74
You do know that you're responding to a year old post, right?

DeletedUser37316

You do know that you're responding to a year old post, right?
yes. one can always hope. I'm looking for a new guild and most of the ones I've tried are populated, but dead. Do you have a guild to recommend? Perhaps yours?

DeletedUser

yes. one can always hope. I'm looking for a new guild and most of the ones I've tried are populated, but dead. Do you have a guild to recommend? Perhaps yours?
No, I don't currently have a city on MK. You might check with @Algona. I think he has a city on that world.