• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Guild: You Be You.

nsiebold

Hi,
Are you frustrated by the stringent requirements of some other Guilds (aid multiple times per week, completion of a certain number of GE encounters per week, etc.)? I have started a new guild called You Be You. It has no strict requirements, only to have fun and do what you want whenever you want. I am currently recruiting all types of players:
1. traders
2. fighters
3. supporters
4. mentors
5. newbies (of course)

I'll be putting some game tips in the Guild forum. I've been playing this game for 7+ years, so if you have any questions, just send me or one of our Leaders a message and we'll be happy to help in any way that we can!

Dominator - X

It has no strict requirements, only to have fun and do what you want whenever you want.
Do you require members to have fun and do what they want whenever they want or is that optional? Because it sounds like you require it. If it is required, isn't that a strict requirement in and of itself?

Dominator - X

We are currently interested in finding members that are in Modern Era or above...but all are welcome.
And.... so it starts.

At first, we are "interested" in finding Modern Era members. Then it becomes we prefer Modern Era. Then it morphs into we require Modern Era. And soon it will be Post Modern Era. And then? Before long.... more and stricter requirements. "You Be You" soon changes to "You Be Who We Want You To Be"

The normal progression of any organization can not be avoided...

Oswyn the noble

And.... so it starts.

At first, we are "interested" in finding Modern Era members. Then it becomes we prefer Modern Era. Then it morphs into we require Modern Era. And soon it will be Post Modern Era. And then? Before long.... more and stricter requirements. "You Be You" soon changes to "You Be Who We Want You To Be"

The normal progression of any organization can not be avoided...

i came across many guilds who did the same thing...once joined started seeing a pattern and ultimately left that guild. some take the fun out of the game with all kinds of restrictions/probation rules

CaptainKirk1234

Stop hating... but you guys are right, in-order to be a good guild you have to have restrictions, and I am sure eventually "you be you" will have them too.
And I barely even notice my regulations anymore.