• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Guild

nsiebold

Hi,
Are you frustrated by the stringent requirements of some other Guilds (aid multiple times per week, completion of a certain number of GE encounters per week, etc.)? I have started a new guild called You Be You. It has no strict requirements, only to have fun and do what you want whenever you want. I am currently recruiting all types of players:
1. traders
2. fighters
3. supporters
4. mentors
5. newbies (of course)

I'll be putting some game tips in the Guild forum. I've been playing this game for 7+ years, so if you have any questions, just send me or one of our Leaders a message and we'll be happy to help in any way that we can!

PJS299

Hi,
Are you frustrated by the stringent requirements of some other Guilds (aid multiple times per week, completion of a certain number of GE encounters per week, etc.)? I have started a new guild called You Be You. It has no strict requirements, only to have fun and do what you want whenever you want. I am currently recruiting all types of players:
1. traders
2. fighters
3. supporters
4. mentors
5. newbies (of course)

I'll be putting some game tips in the Guild forum. I've been playing this game for 7+ years, so if you have any questions, just send me or one of our Leaders a message and we'll be happy to help in any way that we can!
Gave up on your guild? Joined New Phoenix? lol